♡Info about you♡

♡Hair color: Black w/ yellow bangs
♡Eye color: Light brown
♡Gender: Female
♡Affliction: Demon Slayer Corps, Ogimoto House, Night Raven College
♡Occupation: Demon Slayer, Shinobi, Student
♡Height: 5'6

♡𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎: Makio is a young woman of average height possessing a voluptuous figure with pale skin and large golden brown eyes framed by eyelashes with prominent ones present on both the upper and lower lashes, and thin eyebrows arching downward which gives her a determined and headstrong look. She has black hair tied up with golden-brown bangs which hang loosely, framing her face. Makio is seen wearing a red, sleeveless striped dress that ends mid-thigh which also reveals her cleavage and secured with a black obi where she stores her kunai. She has gray-colored bandages wrapped around her calves and up to her thighs. Her footwear consists of a pair of zōri with red straps. During her time as Daki's captive, she is seen with cuts and bruises across her body.

♡Personality: Makio's personality is similar to Inosuke Hashibira: bold and confident in the way she acts. Out of her two co-wives, Makio tends to have less patience with Suma. When the women fought Daki's obi in the underground cavern, Makio can be seen berating her for being condescending. Later on when the three wives reunite, Makio can also be seen slapping Suma and calling her an idiot after she makes insensitive remarks about Hinatsuru dying.
Despite her headstrong and fierce temperament, Makio does have a softer side that shows when dealing with Tengen. She is seen worrying about his declining health following their major battle, and clings to him in relief after Nezuko heals him.

𝚃𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟸𝟿𝟶 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜