Chapter 5

Virat and Rohit was back in their room just when they entered in room Rohit grab virat's hand and throw him on bed .

Virat looked at him and he knows that Rohit was drunk super drunk he was not standing in his place the only thing he want to do now is that he wants to have virat .

Virat's body his soul everything in the car when they were coming back rohit didn't leave virat for a second he was so drunk still he don't let anyone sit beside virat he even didn't let his team members touch to virat .

Virat was a bit feared what will happen because rohit was looking at him like he will eat him today virat was nervous and try to get up from bed but rohit push him back.on bed and said,

Rohit:- baby you are looking so hot let me taste you .

Virat:- rohit you are drunk you are not in your right mind so let just sleep okey.

Rohit:- no I will not and I am goone taste you that's it.

Virat get scared because of rohit and started to move back rohit came in bed.and then grab virat's hand and pull him toward himself and made him sit on his lap .

Rohit and virat made eye contact and that's the loosing point of rohit he can't control himself now.

Rohit kissed him virat try to push him but that didn't affect rohit he was stronger than virat virat struggle in Rohit's arms.

Virat was not uncomfortable with him he was just scared what will happen if rohit saw them like that in morning but now virat was feeling aroused he also want to feel rohit so now he started to kiss him back .

And that's a win for rohit he started to kiss him hungrily and his hands were all roming around virat's body .

Virat slightly moan in between kiss .his legs were all messing there bed and he was still sitting on the lap of rohit.

Virat started to open Rohit's shirts button and started to kiss him on his neck and on chest. The desparate look in his eyes also get noticed by Rohit and he kissed him again and then he made him laid on bed and get on top of him.

He was marking virat everywhere virat was trying to control his moan he was biting his lips because of insen pleasure he was feeling he was biting his lips so much that his lips were looking so red and was about to bleed Rohit notice that and he looked at virat and said ,.

Rohit:- I know it's unbearable but baby please don't bite you lips they are looking like soon they will bleed so please don't.
If you want to overcome the pain then you and strached my back but please don't do this okey.

He kissed on his cheeks.virat nod at him and then rohit kissed him again but this he was rough means he was biting everywhere on his lips and now rohit made his lips condition that they will bleed if he didn't stop.

Rohit then move towards virat's jaw and neck making hickeys there and virat moaning his name rohit then kissed him on his chest and then going down down on his belly button on his abdomen.

He slowly open the zip of virat's pant and take that off with his boxers and and looked at penius which was on the verge of cuming rohit smiled and take off his pants and boxer .

Although he was drunk but still he knows that it's their first time and it will hurt virat , Rohit garb lube from drawer and spread it on his cock and on virat's bole give his cock few stroks and then he again looked at virat and saw that he was nervous so he told him to relax and he will  be gentle.

Virat nod and after that Rohit slowly slowly started to go in virat was feeling pain because rohit didn't prepare him and Rohit didn't prepare him because he want to do it with a bit of pain.

Virat:- aaaa~~~~hhhhh ummmmhhhhh Roaaaaaa~~~hhh p... please aahhh be aahh gentle.

Rohit looked at him and saw that Virat was so much in pain but he was feeling warm under virat and he just want to do it more and more but he stopped still the dick was not fully in he said,

Rohit:- suuuhhhh clam sown baby calm down after sometime the pain will be Goan .

And again started to go inside him after his full length is inside virat he slowly started to thrust and virat was still in pain but he started to feel pleasure too.

After sometime time virat was moaning mess screaming Rohit's name and Rohit was feeling proud that he is making the king or cricket scream his name .

Virat:- rohu aahhh faster aahhhhhhhhhhh faster hhh.

And Rohit follow what virat was saying and he trust him harder and faster and after that he trust at a certain place and virat scream louder then previous one so he knew he hit the place and started to thrust there in inhuman speed.

Virat:- i aahh i am aahh goaahhh gonna aaahh cum.

Rohit:- wait a little baby let's cum together.

After some thrust they both came together every single drop is in virat .

Rohit was feeling so proud that he make virat cum then they both sleep together hugging and cuddling each other

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍