Different ( re written)

Wei wuxian's P.O.V

" mmh ah please wei ying " lan Zhan said to me as he was in my arms holding onto his stomach."hold on okay" I pick him up slowly as to not put him in any futher pain and I go to place him on his bed . "AHH WEI YING IT BURN " lan zhan screamed out in pain I can see the agony that he is in and I need to help him .I gently place him on his bed trying my hardest not to hurt him .
" lan zhan I will be right back with Zewu jun please hold on till I can find him " i place my hand on his forehead " wei ying ...please don't leave me. "

3rd person

Lan zhan had pulled Wei wuxian towards him by the hem of his robe . Wei wuxian was now on top of Lan wangji. All wei wuxian could see was lan wangji's red cheeks and the deep desire in his eyes ." Wei ying....kiss me " As soon lan wangji said that wei ying paused for a moment "okay " as he said that he had placed his hand on lan wangji's cheek and had connected their lips .

Wei wuxian's P.O.V

As our kiss deepens I heard a small sound escape lan zhan's mouth it was so small that i had barely heard it was so sexy coming from him . I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance ,
He had opened his mouth at that very moment I slipped my tongue in his mouth he let out a surprised moan from the swift action . As our tongues fought for dominance and the kiss became deeper and deeper I began to realize the hand in my robe , he began to remove my outer robe as he submitted to me and as he removed my robes I began to remove his robes as well.

Smut warning guys this are about to get spoicy if u don't like smut or u are under age u are free to skip if not have fun.
( Wei wuxian's pp size , 32 cm , lan zhan's pp size 19 cm )

Soon both me and lan zhan were kissing without any clothes 
"Mmm wei ying please " lan zhan had moan in the kiss " be patient " I said as I breaking the kiss and placing two fingers in his mouth "Suck" lan zhan then began to suck on my fingers for a bit , I then removed my fingers and directed my hand to his hole I gently pushed my middle finger inside him " ahh wei... ying" lan zhan moan out at the feeling of my finger entering him .

I moved my finger in and out of his ass and added the second finger ."ahh m..more please wei ying " he's begging for more but he is still to tight for me to enter him " your still to tight be patient or else it will hurt " i can see all to well that he doesn't care that much about the amount of pain he will be in .

" please,please,please I need you inside me right now please wei ying " he is begging for it "fine then " I remove my fingers and align my cock to his hole as I push the tip in "ahh" i then thrusted my full length inside him "Ahhhh ahh wei ying " I waited so lan zhan could get used to the size " Wei ying please use me please "  as he said that I pulled out and thrusted back in , keeping a satisfying pace of thrusts.

The room was filled with lan zhan's moans he was so loud that I had to cast a sound proofing talisman shit  he feels so good that I can't control myself his insides are sucking me in " faster faster please " his sounds so lewd . I began to speed up and the thrusts intensify "ah ah ahhh yeesss wei ying ahh " fuck we've been at it for a while " fuck I'm gonna cum " " ahh me tooo  "  lan zhan said to me " cum with me baby " I said to lan zhan as we were both about to climax . I was about to pull out "cum inside me please " lan zhan moaned out as i did one last thrust "I'm cumming ahhh" lan zhan moaned as he came all over mine and his stomachs and I came deep inside his ass .

I pulled out as i saw that lan zhan had fallen asleep I went to go and get a bucket of water and a cloth . I cleaned him up and put his inner robe on him . I then proceeded to do the same to myself
I put on my inner robe and then went in the the bed and covered lan zhan with the blanket and rapped my arm around his waist pulling him close and he had turned in his sleep and is now falling me . "Who did I save in my pace life to receive you"

Yoh its miss Ducky here sorry for the late publish I was busy with exams the re write for the chapter scared will be punished next week Tuesday and the 2 new chapters will be published in that same week