1

~ Alyssa's Point Of View ~

"Wake up right now Alyssa" those were the 5 words that I woke up to shouted by the owner of the orphanage, Penny, I was in every morning since that dreadful night 10 years ago.
"Okay." I mumbled from underneath the covers.
I heard the door slam and finally crawled out from underneath the blankets. I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, one of my 'The Vamps' top and my under garments before trooping to the bathroom to have a shower. I turned on the hot water and jumped in and started washing my hair and body and shaving my legs. After going through my normal routine I got out a dried myself before putting on my clothes then trooping back to my single lone room at top of the orphanage.
"Hurry up you have 1 hour to clean up this disgusting room and make yourself presentable before some people come through to adopt one of you brats" Penny screamed at me as I passed her in the corridor.
I just ignored her and walked past still carrying my clothes. I reached my room and dumped my clothes into the little basket in my closet before deciding to straighten my purple/pink hair. (Picture at beginning is Alyssa. Played by Alex Dorame) After making sure it was all straight and looked presentable I started on my make up. Quickly applying some foundation, mascara and eyeliner I was finished. I then made my bed quickly, put some clothes away then decided I should brush my teeth I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and went back down to the bathroom. On the way down I bumped into Jamie, one of the younger girls.
"Hey Jamie, how are you?" I asked her.
"I'm good, sis. How are you?" She answered me brightly.
"I'm good. You excited for today?" I say as I grabbed her hand and started walking to the bathroom again.
"Yes. Yes. I can't wait." She said grinning and jumping up and down.
"Aw. You're too cute. Now is your room tidy missy?" I asked the excited little girl.
"Not yet sis. I'll go do it now." She said giving me a quick hug and racing back down the hall way. I walked into the bathroom quickly brushed my teeth and ran back to my room and put everything away. Grabbing my phone and turning it on looking at the time. "Shit" I whispered to myself. It was 9am and I was due to be downstairs right now. Slipping my feet into some low cut black converse I ran down the stairs to the bottom floor into the room where we meet the visitors. Glancing around my eyes landed on a group of 4 boys I never expected to see in the orphanage in my life.