Chapter 1: Arita's Dream

Arita's dreams were never ordinary. Night after night, she found herself in a fantastical realm, battling with abnormal creatures to save her family and the entire world. The visions were vivid, the battles fierce, and the stakes impossibly high. But it was just a dream, or so she thought.

One morning, as the first light of dawn painted her room in golden hues, Arita was abruptly pulled from her dreams by her mother's gentle voice. "Wake up, Arita, or you'll be late for college."

Startled, Arita opened her eyes to find her mother standing beside her bed, attempting to rouse her from the vivid dreamscape. Rubbing her eyes, she reluctantly entered the waking world. The sun's rays, streaming through the open curtains, welcomed her back to reality.

Shielding her eyes from the light, Arita glanced at the clock. "6:30 am?" she exclaimed, her voice filled with urgency. "Why didn't you wake me up on time?"

"I've been trying for the past half an hour," her mother explained. "You seemed lost in a deep sleep. What were you dreaming about? The alarm rang five times."

Arita shook off the lingering images of her dream, her mind now focused on the impending chaos of being late for college. In a rush, she prepared herself for the day ahead.

"Why does the professor have to take classes so early?" Arita muttered as she hurried, fastening her bag. "If I'm late again, he's going to scold me. It's going to be embarrassing with the whole class staring at me."

Despite the morning rush, Arita managed to reach college on time. As she navigated through the bustling corridors, a sense of fear etched across her face. She settled into her usual spot in the right corner of the classroom, isolated from the social dynamics that surrounded her.

Arita was a super introverted girl, her circle of friends so small it could be counted on one hand. Arita preferred her own company, having only a handful of friends. She attended classes and maintaining a low profile . She attended her classes diligently, always the silent observer. After classes, she retreated to her home, her world confined to the pages of textbooks and the comfort of her room. Fear of judgment led her to this isolated existence.