Chrono X Soul Land X Immortal

After Losing His Fight Against Kanzaki, Chrono was Betrayed by Shion and Tokoha. Afterwards Chrono Was On his Way Home When He Found A Ancient Manual Called " Defying the Heavens" As Chrono Reads It Tells About Ancient Marital Artist that Have the powers to Spilt the Seas, Shatter the Skies, Crushing the Moon, Destroying the Void, And Shattering Multiple Universes. Chrono Use the Manual to Test his Affinity and Physique and he Realize  how Op He Really is he Has a Natural Chaos Perfection Body Innate Physique and All Attributes.

The Chaos Perfection Body is the Ultimate Physique in Existence as Cultivators who Have this Body will Always Have a Super perfect Foundation and Can Smoothly Breakthrough without any Problems, It Also Give the User a Ultimate Insight as He Can Easily Masters any Thing he Learns. And this body can Cultivate any Powers or Energy Making it the Most Desired and wanted body.

A Week Has Pass Since Chrono Started Cultivation and his Speed and Mastery is Heaven Defying as it Took Him A Week from No Cultivation to Reach the Peak of Transcending Tribulation Realm, A Level which took most Cultivators at least Couple hundreds to a few Thousand Years to Reach. Thanks to His Innate Body His Foundation is Perfect. 

When Chrono Successfully Breakthroughs to the Immortal Emperor Realm, He Heard of the Cultivation Worlds. He Master the Dao of Time and Space and he Enters and Goes to The Soul Land Universe During the Era of Soul Land 1. There He Changes his Self And Body to 6 Years Old. After Awakening his Martial Spirit Chrono Realize this World was Very Weak and with his Immortal Emperor Cultivation Base he Can Easily Solo this World as he Read the Original Soul Land Novel he was Piss off with how Scumbag the Mc Tang san and Yu Scum Gang is and He decided to Give all the Poor Girls a New And Better Fate.

After Reaching the Timeline of Soul Land 4 Chrono and his Wives Ascended to a Higher World, After Multiple Travels Chrono and His Harem of Girls Decided to Return to his Original world. As Chrono Has Reach the Boundless Tier aka the Supreme Emperor Realm he Has Mastered the Dao of Nothingness and with it he Can Easily Enter any Timeline he wants. When He Enters the Vanguard world its already at the G Next Time Line which is about 3 Years Since he Left this World.

Cultivation Ranks

Qi Condensation Realm

In this stage, mortals begin their journey on the path of immortality by condensing and circulating strands of Heaven and Earth Qi, in turn refining it, and making it a part of their power stored in their dantian. Together these strands condense into loose clouds of Qi.

they are still oftentimes acknowledged by ordinary mortals as "immortal cultivators" as they are able to use a few low level magical techniques.

Peak Qi Condensation Realm Cultivators can Exert 250,000 Kg/Jin

Lifespan 200 Years

Foundation Establishment Realm

In this stage, the original mortal lifespan is doubled, and in turn, their Qi condenses from a cloud into a liquid. Although few are able to cultivate from Qi Condensation into Foundation Establishment by just absorbing and condensing the Heaven and Earth Qi, the vast majority of the cultivation world rely on the Foundation Establishment Pill. The pill is rather scarce, and thus few cultivators progress to this level without a backing from a major power. With the increased Qi concentration, the cultivators are able to use their innate fire to aid in refining medicines or tools. Skills, cultivation arts, and other miscellaneous magical treasures become easier to use, and the wielder is able to extract greater magical power from said treasures.

Upon successfully collecting and condensing spiritual energy into a liquid, an individual enters the Foundation Establishment stage of cultivation. At this stage, individuals have greater power that further enhances their magic abilities. Skills, Cultivation Arts, and Tools that were difficult to use at Qi Refinement become easier to use. Within the foundation establishment level there is a wide variance in power divided into 3 groups: Early, Middle, and Late.