let's try

Sand Pov

After the hotel took off and everyone is happy, but i cant help but feel as if Ray is not happy with me anymore,even though he is always smiling and says he is happy it just doesn't feel like it so today I have made up my mind to talk to him about it at dinner.

Time skip to dinner time

Ray Pov

I have a big secret I've been hiding from Sand,I really want to tell him but I don't know what he will say what if he wants to break up with me oh no I can't handle that and he keeps staring at me like he wants to say something but is afraid maybe he is waiting for me to speak first.

I think I should " Sand khab" I speak out and he looks at me in the eye "umm I have something I want to tell you " oh god I'm actually doing this. Sand stands up and goes to the balcony and lights up his cigarette,I follow him."What is it" he says, frightening me as to how his voice has gotten deeper in just a few months after travelling." Firstly I want to apologize for keeping this from you and i want you to promise me that after I tell you,you won't be too angry at me please" I say with me eyes down.

'Damn Ray since when are you afraid to speak like this' I say to my self , hub must be because of Sand's freezing gaze on me."I promise and I love you too Ray" he said and that really warmed my heart and I was so ready to spit everything out "Sand I'm sorry that i hid this from you for so long , I am Poly and I have been like this for as long as I can remember, I love you alot and I think I might have a crush on-" I stop myself from finishing my sentence as I realize that Sand's lips were on mine 'Damn that felt like I was coming out all over again'.

"It is ok baby we can work it out , you know that I will never give up on use right "Sand said as he cupped Ray's cheeks and caressed his cheek with his thumb. Ray felt a tear trail down his cheek. Sand lean in and kiss Ray on the cheek " I know and I love u for it but this is what and how I am and no-one can change that" Ray said.

"Okay you know what let's get out of here ,let's go have some fun" Sand says looking at Ray "Okay , yea that sounds nice I really need a drink" Ray replies.

Time skip: to club
Author pov

SandRay arrived at the club and ordered themselves drinks. Sand is still stuck in his brain,he doesn't know what is going to be the outcoming of their relationship,he keeps thinking until Sand sazlys something that might change their lives forever.

"You know what, now that I think about it i might be poly as well ,cause I can't seem to get Top out of my mind and there has been something I've been hiding from you" sand said Ray " It is ok I wil love you either way , no matter what happens" Ray says to Sand.

"Do you know What BDSM is?" Sand asks " no what is It?"answers Ray, "Okay well I'll Google it for you cus I don't really know how to explain It,yeah?" "Oh ok then I'll do it" suggests Ray.

" Okay umm look here" says Ray.

"Oh wow thats- I'm speechless damn, but that's kinda sexy though" Says Ray I a state of shock

"Oh wow thats- I'm speechless damn, but that's kinda sexy though" Says Ray I a state of shock."yea so that's basically it and I am a Dominant and I really want you to be my submissive, y-you can say no if you want its just something I really want us to try together" says Sand while stuttering a little bit.

"Yea okay sure why not?".