(PRT 2) What It Takes to Be a Hero

☯♰Narrators Log♰☯

"Can I be a hero too?"

Little did they know, across the city, there was a soon to be attack with a sludge villain bottled up, the same one that almost killed your best friend.

"I have been bullied for my whole life because I'm quirkless." Izuku goes to explain. "I just need to know if I can become a hero too!"

Just as Izuku yelled this, you saw the number one hero transform from a strong guy to a weakling old geezer.

"Wha- Your not All Might! What did you do with him?! Where is he?!" 

Has he always been this much of an idiot?

"Woah! Calm down1 I'm All Might!'

Eventually, Izuku calms down. and All Might explains a lot of stuff you already knew, such as;

The stomach scar he had.

His limit in his power.

You know the basics. But what you actually paid any mind to was his finishing sentence.

"So can you be a hero? Not without a quirk.".

This broke you because in this moment, Izuku looked sadder than ever. Nonetheless, All Might took off, and there was an explosion on the other side of the city.

Bakugou was being attacked by the sludge villain, but everyone knew that he wasn't going down without a fight.

Sooner or later -even though Izuku has given up all hope on hero's- you and him wind up at the villain attack.

"Is that-" Izuku gasps at the sight, rushing in to help.

"Ugh, that boy." Y/N groans before activating her quirk, writing in her notepad 'He will be safe, heros will save him'

If you didn't read the description this is your quirk;

Storyteller -whatever the quirk user says or writes within certain parameters, it will happen

And just like that; All Might saves the day.