1 ;; love letter

Fluttershy walked nervously throughout the halls of the school. She paced around an area near the lockers continuously. Today was the day. This will be the day that she finally confesses to Rainbow Dash. It just HAD to be today! She really couldn't wait any longer, she was bad at keeping secrets after all.

Fluttershy breathed in and out slowly and heavily. She gulped loudly and walked over to Rainbow Dash's locker, she breathed in one more time before opening it quickly and shoving the love letter inside, quickly shutting the locker door as the school bell rang, indicating the end of the day.

Fluttershy quickly ran to her locker, closing her eyes and sliding down her locker. Her face was incredibly red. She did it. She put the letter in the locker. There was no turning back now. Fluttershy tried her hardest to calm herself, she breathed in and out, her panic slowly beginning to die down. She gradually opened her eyes, and-

"Hey Flutter! Watcha doin' there?"

Said a voice beside Fluttershy.

"EEEK-!"

Fluttershy squeeled from surprise, quickly standing up straight from the sudden shock.

"O-oh.. It's just you.."

Fluttershy said while blushing hardly as Rainbow Dash laughed at her reaction, grinning widely.

"Jeez Flutter, what's got your wings in a twist?"

Fluttershy coughed awkwardly as she continued to blush.

"Uhm.. I-I.. It's nothing..."

Fluttershy said quietly, clearing her throat and speedily grabbing her bag from the floor.

"I-I have to go home! See you, Dash!"

Fluttershy said as she quickly ran out of the building. Rainbow Dash just stood there, staring at the school gates that Fluttershy ran past, sighing and chuckling slightly. They walked over to their locker and opened it, suddenly, a white envelope flew out of it.

Rainbow Dash opened the envelope curiously, a letter inside. The letter was a cream sort of colour, the handwriting on it was neat and readable. There was also a few doodles on the edges of the paper. Yep, looked like Fluttershy wrote this. Rainbow Dash read the letter thoroughly, the words read;

"Dear Dash,

I know this letter thing might seem weird to you, but would you perhaps be able to meet up with me tomorrow at the end of the day? We can meet up at the garden behind school. Only if its fine with you though, its perfectly fine if you can't!! But, anyways, that's all I really wanted to say.

Yours Truly,
Fluttershy."

Rainbow dash stared blankly at the letter. They were incredibly oblivious, and it didn't take a lot to notice that. Rainbow Dash sighed while picking up their bad carefully, securing the letter in their pocket.

Rainbow Dash began their journey home, the letter was the only thing on their mind, 'What could it have meant?' was basically the only question on Rainbow Dash's mind the whole walk home. Oh well, They would just have to find out tomorrow. For now, all they could do was wait till tomorrow.