First Class As A Senior

*A Year Later*

Frankie POV

A year has passed and no drama occurred. This was gonna be our last year at Westin. Reese and Jordan graduated last year. It's different because we lost another member. I wish Jade was still here. Cam hasn't been the same but she's getting better. Nothing has been the same for us after losing family members last year. I was still with Nikki, Bri was with Deidre, and Ashton was still with Kadence. When Ashton said that she changed, she meant it.

"Frankie, are you listening?" The teacher snapped at me.

I scratched the back of my head. I hear a couple people giggle.

"No ma'am."

She groans out of frustration. She walked to the front again.

"Just because it's your last year here doesn't mean you can slack off! Start paying attention or else I'll have you repeat 12th grade!"

Everyone in the class groaned as she began to teach again. I look over at Nikki, who was shaking her head at me smiling. That girl had a beautiful smile. Honestly before I even met Nikki, I was straight. When I met her, I was still straight but somehow as I got to know her more and more, I couldn't help but fall for her. Her family were players and I told myself that I couldn't fall for one. I ignored my own advice and fell for her anyway.

Kadence POV

Frankie got in trouble by the teacher because she was in her own world. I was one of the people that giggled. Once the teacher started talking, I look over at Ashton, who was asleep. That girl sure did look gorgeous sleeping. I watch the teacher walk over to Ashton's desk and I was already smiling at what was about to happen.

"Ms. Moreno, like I told Ms. Cervantes, this is not the year to slack off!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Keep doing whatchu doing because I'm listening."

Ms. Salez wanted to strangle her but spoke Spanish.

"Querido señor, me ayudaría a encontrar la fuerza para que no maten a estos estudiantes por ser tan perezoso. no entiendo por qué tuve que estos niños! No escuche! También me gustaría dar de ellos, porque son estúpidos."

(A/N: translation: Dear Lord, help me find the strength not to kill these students for being so lazy i dont understand why i had to get these kids! They wont listen! I might as well give up on them because they're stupid.)

We hear gasps around the room. I look over at Ashton, who was now awake.

"Ms. Salez, remember that there are Mexican students in here and the fact that you said that is inappropriate."

"How do you know what I said?"

"I swear there are so many idiotic people in the world! I'm MIXED! I'm half black, half Mexican!"

She looks over at me and said something.

"¿nadie entiende im mezclado? Como maldito, pensé que tendría un cerebro a ver que look negro, pero tiene un apellido español muy común."

(A/N: translation: does no one understand that im mixed? Like damn, i thought you'd have a brain to see that i look black but have a last name that is quite common.)

We all giggle and Ashton looks to the front where Ms. Salez looked really angry.

"I will not have you disrupting my class!"

"Keep saying things like that then I'll have ya ass fired for saying such things."

She shuts her mouth, mumbles something under her breath, and continued teaching. I love that Ashton was so confident. Her mom died last year but so did my sister. It was hard for me to be honest because my family kept dying. The first time I saw Ashton, I promised that I would never go out with a girl like her. Everyone knew about how her family were all players. I fell for her but kept it to myself because if my cousins knew then they would make tease me about it. They found out about it last year after that whole incident. I really tried to get over her but I couldn't. There was just something in her that I wanted to know how it would feel to be her girl. Let me say that it's amazing. She surprises me every once in awhile and its memorable. I hope that she never changes because she is such a beauty.

Deidre POV

While Ashton and Frankie were in their own world, I was staring at my girl. I remember her trying to tell me how she felt but she was so afraid of what I would say. I just fell for her the day I saw her. She was looking so beautiful and I never had the courage to tell her. To everyone, she was the heartbreaker but to me, she was my soulmate. She never really hung out with me because I think she was afraid. Afraid that Ashton wouldn't let her hang out with us. I wished every day since then that we would get together. We did and I'm so happy that I'm with her. I love everything about her even though she might not. I see her smile and I quickly looked away blushing.

"I love when you get flustered when I catch you staring." She whispered.

"If you stopped catching me the. I wouldn't have to get flustered."

She laughs and grabs my hand. She brought it to her lips and she kissed it. My cheeks instantly felt hot. She smiled again and I pulled my hand away from her.

"My girlfriend is so adorable." She says, before turning to face the front.

A/N: This is the beginning of the their day. I'll continue the day in the next day so please don't get upset.