Chapter 1

Mystery girl was in the art room finishing up some art work and she had friends but most of them never spent time with her since she's a junior and most of them are seniors. Mystery girl ate her food and wrote down some notes when the art teacher came up to her "Hey Mys, there's a boy asking for you outside" Ms. barnley informed her, "Did they say for what reason?" Mystery girl asked as she finished eating, "They just wanted to give you something" Ms. barnley answered her question "Alright thank you Ms." Mystery girl checked the time and started packing as her art teacher went back to grading and filing papers. 

Mystery girl said bye and left the art room as she saw a random boy outside waiting "Mya I help you?" she asked as she walked and the boy followed her "Yes my friend wanted to give you this, he said and in quote ," Starting today February 1st, I will be sending you valetine gives until the actual day where I will send one in person" End quote" The random boy said as he walked next to her. "Thanks I guess, what's your name?" She asked as she looked at him "I'm marco, here's the gift " He handed mystery girl a medium sized bag, she saw a small note inside "Oh he also said that you can't open it until next period and that you have to give me your number in case he wants to send another one early" Marco said as he handed mystery girl is phone. She took it and from the corner of her eye she saw a shadow, she looked up but they hid "Weird.." She mumbled as she typed her phone number into his phone and gave it back to her and with that the bell rang "alright i need to go see ya" She said as she walked off, she plugged in her headphones into her phone and went to class with the gift in hand. Meanwhile, marco called the msytery guy "She took it, keep an eye" He told the mystery guy 

The bell rang once again meaning everyone should be in class by now, Mystery girl was in her english class with her notebook/textbooks and pencil bag out, "Alright guys, today is a free day for those who finished with everything and the ones that didn't well work on those missing assignments" Mr. Johnson said as he sat down at his desk and let everyone do their thing. "Hey what's with the bag?" Mystery girl's friend asked "Oh this boy named Marco gave it to me because their friend sent them to, it's sweet but weird" She explained as she looked at her friend "Ooo mys this boy might have a crush on you" Robin exclaimed as she smiled at her friend, "..Mm i don't know robin remember that last 3 relationships I've had? I rather be single for life than be in another bad relationship" mystery girl said as she looked at the gift and got curious about the gift "Should I check what's inside?" mystery girl questioned as her friend hummed excitingly. While she slowly unwrapped the small bow on the classroom started to fill up with students and it got loud, she had fully unwrapped the ribbon and opened the bag but as soon as she opened the bag, mystery girl saw someone sit in the desk next to her so she glanced at who it was and it was her ex-boyfriend.

A little backstory on them, Mystery girl and ghosty dated during their freshman year of high school, they have known each other since 7th grade math but they never really talked, during 8th grade mystery girl had to switch schools and well they some how had the same art class with each other. Mystery girl is really good at art and she taught ghosty on some tricks she learned, they connected and dating for only 5 months, during winter break ghosty sent mystery girl a snap saying they should break up. After that she went onto dating her current boyfriend but those feelings never went away she knew those feelings were never going to leave but her boyfriend nasper treated her with kind and matched her vibe.

Anyways, mystery girl didn't want him next to her but it was the only empty seat in the back row, "Hey do you have some paper?" He spoke to her, mystery girl grabbed some paper and handed it to him without looking at him. Ghosty took the paper and they left it that, as the class started Mr. Johnson stood up from his desk and walked to the front of the class, "Alright guys, I know I told you that it was a free day but I want the students that want to take AP Literature next year to write or type out a story any genre but submit something to see if your able to go to AP Literature" He explained as 10 students either took out computers or paper and mystery girl was one of those students, ghosty saw this and he took out his computer. 

The class was nearing to an end and Robin came back from the restroom and she looked like she saw something bad, "hey what's wrong?" Mystery girl asked, "I saw nasper...He was kissing another girl" robin said as mystery girl looked unfazed "Don't worry I saw it coming..." She said softly as she put away her things forgetting about the gift, Ghosty saw mystery girl with a frown and saw the gift, the truth is that he was the one that sent the gift. The bell rang and everyone left but mystery girl, she stayed behind to finish packing up her stuff but was rushed out, ghosty saw that she forgot about the gift so when he went to give it to her, she was gone by now. He went to the counselor's office especially mystery girl's counselor, "hey Ms. I'm looking for mystery girl, she forgot something and i wanna give it back to her before break" He explained, "Yeah sure but don't tell anyone I gave her information to you I don't want to get in trouble for it" She said as she printed mystery girl's schedule and gave it to him, "Thanks have a nice day" Ghosty said and left to mystery girl's class. He arrived at the classroom, and he saw mystery girl with her normal facial expression and her hair in her face, she looked amazing in his eyes, but he was soon snapped out of the trance by the teacher, "Excuse me, young man who are you and why are you here?" Ms. davis asked, "Oh i'm here to drop off a gift that one of your students left, I was sent by the teacher" He explained once again and showed the evidence, "Go ahead and see if the student is in this class" She gave him permission to look and within 10 seconds ghosty spotted mystery girl. He walked up to her desk, "Hey, you left this behind" He set the gift on her desk, "hm. thanks you can leave" she said as she tried doing her work, ghosty sighed and left the classroom it wasn't unusual for mystery girl to blow off people like that, but everyone felt the tension in the air between them.

=======================================================

(I will do more tomorrow or during break i'm tired rn )

Words: 1248