Rick Gordon

I reach my hand out infront of me. I grab onto whatever is infront of me hoping it pulls me towards the light. I hear a voice as I pull myself clpser to the light. Is it an angel? Is it my savior? Whoever it is they are helping me towards the light. The more I pull closer the more clearer the voice is. I get closer and closer now it's just one pull away. I pull myself closer and brace myself.

I open my eyes to see a girl infront of my face. The girl must of realized I am awake and backs up. While she backs up I get a glimpse of her figure. Short black hair, tall, and strong.

"Sorry to wake you. I was just wondering if you were knocked out when I came to check up on you." The girl says to me. "Rick is it? My name is Alex, apologies for such a weird meeting."

I notice I am tied up but at this point I don't think much of it. I assume she saved me from killing myself the day before. "It's okay, did you save me?" I ask her.

"No my frie- someone else did but he is not here at the moment." She tells me. "I assume you uh, got a letter?"

"You mean the one that said I was a prince?" I question.

"Yes. Prince of Sorrow?" Alex asks.

I nod my head. I notice her walk closer to me, she unties me and I get out of the chair I was tied in. A person yells for her, assuming from the voice another girl.

"Sorry stay in here I have to speak to her." She says to me as she leaves the room.

I go close to the door to eavesdrop, I wish I hadn't listened in on them.

"Alex I have something serious to tell you." A girl spoke.

"What is it Rei?" Alex asks her.

"We're breaking up." Rei says to her in a serious tone.

"What?" Alex utters. I hear her voice crack.

"You heard me, we're through." Rei states again in a more serious voice.

"Is this a cruel joke my dear?" Alex mutters I hear the pain in her voice.

"How many times do I have to say this! We're through!" Rei yells at her not loudly. "Leon told me everything, told me you're a terrible person."

"You believe him over me, my dear?!" Alex shouts back. "I am not a cruel person!"

"I can't believe I was yearning for you for so long. I should've knew you were a freak." Rei argued. "My mom was right for hating you. You are a freak, I should've listened to her. Not you."

"Rei you are just saying things you don't mean!" Alex bawls. "Please Rei you don't mean any of these words!"

"I so do mean these words!" Rei protested. "I mean them all. You are a good for nothing human being."

"Rei quit uttering nonsense! Please you're hurting me!" Alex sobs her voice is cracking with each sob. "Please Rei, I love you so much."

"I don't. I hate you. More than anything. I hate people like you." Rei argues I can hear the pain in her voice while she is yelling at her."I wish I never liked you."

"Please stop it hurts so much Rei!" Alex cries out. "Please quit."

"I'm leaving. Never contact me again." Rei shouts one last time at her as I hear her walk away. I hear Alex sob out her name hoping she'd come back but she never did. She never came back.

I was debating on if I should go comfort her, I think she deserves it. "Alex?" I softly spoke as I exitted the room.

Alex was devestated on the ground. Her hands covering her eyes, she turned her head to look at me. Her eyes were blood shot from the amount of crying, her make-up was absolutely destroyed. Mascara smudged, foundation ruined.