🌹~||Volume 8||~🌹

'Muichiro's current Data'
~8th rival~
Hasegawa Yuto
Gender: Male
Age: 16
2nd year student.
Status: Teachers favorite
Strength: 21/100
Weakness: Unknown
Muichiro's description
"He's decent"

Also! This has a slight takeout session towards the middle of the chapter! I suggest you skip that part when it comes to it ☺️🌸

-----

🌹|~Muichiro's Pov~|🌹

"Hey Muichiro! Tanjiro wanted me to let you know that I am holding a sleepover at my place and me and him wanted you to come! We are gonna be playing a scary round of truth or dare! It is gonna be really fun!" Yuto, every teacher's favorite, smartest kid in the class, and popular with the girl's, he is actually the Ex boyfriend of Kanako. "Um...sure why not!" I replied and he smiled at me, "I hope to see you there! Say hi to Tanjiro for me please!" Right after he said that last hit, it got me suspicious of him, does he like Tanjiro?

"Yuto can I ask you something real quick?"

"Sure anything! Ask away!"

"Do you have a crush on Tanjiro by any chance?"

"Ummm.... actually I do! He is really cute isn't he? And super kind! Why you ask? Do you have a crush on Tanjiro as well?"

"N-No! I see him as a good friend of mine! I don't harbor any feelings for him though! Glad you were honest with me!"

"Thanks! I actually plan to ask him on a date tonight during the sleepover, do you think I have a chance in any way?"

"Everybody loves you! So I think so!"

"Thanks Muichiro! Your the best! See you tonight!" However before they could go on that date if Tanjiro agrees, I'll make sure to kill Yuto before it happens. This school is getting more strict on the females lately because they keep disappearing from our school, maybe they should be more strict on boys but I'm a boy myself so I can't have security watching me if I wanna get rid of everyone.

-----

That same night, everyone got around in a circle that being me, Yuto, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Yuichiro, Genya, and other students I don't know. There were 10 people in the circle by the way. "Okay so um, I'll go first because I am the host of this game! Genya truth or dare?" Yuto took the lead as the host and I was waiting for everyone to go to sleep to kill Yuto, "I'm not a wussy so dare!" Didn't have to say that but alright!"

"Alright I dare you to spill out the truth! Are you and Yuichiro dating? I saw you make out in the hallways sooo?" Say what now?! Yuichiro's face was red and so was Genya's, "Okay fine yes we are, but you didn't have to tell everyone that!"

"How come I was unaware of this?!" Everyone bursted out laughing at my comment, and then Genya turned to me, "Muichiro truth or dare?" I was scared, he could ask me something or dare me to do something stupid, I was not here for that, I was here to end someone and watch my Tanjiro. "Um dare I guess?" He smirked and titled his head towards Tanjiro and I felt my face turn red,

Oh no...

"I dare you to go in the closet with Tanjiro for 2 minutes!" Everyone began staring at us and making stupid comments and jokes, Yuto looked jealous as he turned to face me. I'll be nice and force myself from not touching for his sack before he dies! Tanjiro stood up and so I and we went to the closet and I felt my face turn red (that's your warning to skip y'all) and I wanted to leave from this embarrassment but it felt so nice to be this close to Tanjiro as well!