(back in time)

I had woken up to the sound of my alarm waking me up for school it was Friday ,raining outside. I had a feeling it was going to be a good day..I mean why wouldn't It be a good day it was Friday right?

My sister goes to a different school from mine she wakes up earlier and gets out earlier than me. she's in 7th and I'm in 8th grade. I woke up made breakfast for her then woke her up she got dressed than came downstairs to eat.

"Morning Sammy"she said ,I looked at her and saw she was wearing the bracelet we made together. "Morning Emmy" Emmy was her nickname for emerald. "Breakfast is ready hope you like it I'm going to get ready bye love you see you later"....I wish I was with her longer that day.

When I finished getting ready I saw she left already. I told my mom goodbye and left for school. mid day I had a weird feeling like something was wrong I just couldn't shake the feeling away but with my friends and work it wasn't that hard to get distracted from that feeling.

The whole day went by I went walking home like I always do but when I got home there was a cop car outside my house.i was confused but went inside anyways and saw my mom on the sofa who look very worried and across from her was a sheriff with a notebook writing down things "what's going on" I said. "It's your sister I got a call from the school that she didn't make it to school so I checked her location and her phones location was turned off" said my mom

I immediately dropped my things "so your saying she's missing"....."yes" my mom said suddenly everything was blurry, I felt tears run down my face and all I could hear were my thoughts..