Chapter 12: Cursed Fetus Hatching

Zenyuan Fu Jiang also felt a sense of coldness. It was not a physical sensation caused by the temperature, but a kind of suppression of negative emotions.

Although the hall is now magnificent and brightly lit, there is still a dirty feeling permeating the shadows of everyone, as if there is some malicious intent in the air.

Countless pairs of eyes stared greedily at Chanyuan Fujiang's neck, like hungry beasts. Every movement in their eyes and hearts was inseparable from the pull of Zenyuan Fujiang's emotions.

They stopped talking, no longer changing glasses, and their resentment towards the late host, Dazai Osamu, also disappeared.

Silence spread among the jumps of the candle shadow, and everyone seemed to be fanatics waiting for sacrifices.

The more Zenin Tomie became uneasy because of Mafia's sight, the more tightly he clung to Dazai Osamu, just so that if there was any emergency, he could hold him back and prevent him from taking the initiative to attack.

It's a pity that Zenyuan Tomie's reaction was exactly within Dazai Osamu's plan.

The situation is now completely under Dazai Osamu's control.

Judging from the test at the last banquet, Dazai Osamu's supernatural power [Disqualification in the World] can just erase the thought control exerted by a strong man on Zenyuan Tomie, and reveal his true nature without reservation to the world. In vulgar eyes.

Obviously, the appearance of Zenyuan Tomie has not changed much in sight. He is still the same, but his attractiveness to people is thousands of times worse.

Moreover, this kind of attraction can arouse the malice in people's hearts and gather strong negative emotions, as if they are born to grow by swallowing the evil sludge of human beings.

Mafia is originally a silhouette living in the darkness, like mice, bats or snakes...

Sin has become numb to them, and kind and cowardly people are the first to die. Kind people can't afford much resentment, they just Will blame myself.

In a place like Yokohama, it is very difficult to gather a certain destructive power, because a certain kind of hatred never lasts long.

It is even more impossible to use the magic spirit to attack the enemy at a fixed time and at a certain point.

After learning about the existence of curse spirits, Dazai Osamu has always been amazed by its special features. This inexplicable energy aggregate actually only has reality in the eyes of a few people, and even only a small group of curse masters in Japan. There is a spell in the family that can destroy it.

Countless powerful people with supernatural powers have fallen victim to the hostility of a certain first-level curse spirit because they cannot see their enemies!

Osamu Dazai is trying to find ways to borrow the power of the curse spirit.

Now on the eve of the Dragon Head War, various forces have gathered in Yokohama, trying to make it impossible for outsiders to get a share of the pie. Other local enemies are lingering, and they can only make the water here even more muddy.

"Doraemon, you seem to know nothing about your own horror except for your supernatural powers." Dazai Osamu's

brain with extremely powerful analytical capabilities is constantly analyzing the surrounding information.

Although this banquet hall was so gorgeously decorated, it was just an exaggerated decoration that numbed the nerves of the attendees.

Under the layers of petals, there are special spell tools.