•• Kissing Cousins ••

Morning Time

Morning Time

 Nicole woke up next to her fling that she brought home from the club and quickly kicked him out of the bed before escorting him out the house

Plopping down on the beanbag, she sighed before calling out to Jenni and Natalia.

"I had sex last night!" she shouted.

The duo immediately ran out of their rooms in shock. "What?"

She nodded her head and Natalia smiled. "How was it?"

"My vagina is killing me." Nicole whined, making the other girls laugh.

"No wonder you asked me for a condom last night," Jenni shook her head. "So, do you have a number or is he one and done?"

Nicole waved her hand dismissively. "On to the next, fuck that."

Natalia gave her a smirk before heading back toward her room while calling over her shoulder. "Nick's hotter, no offense!"

The girls laughed at her statement before Nicole turned around to call Nick, Roger's friend, that Jenni set her up with a few weeks ago.

Nicole "Snooki"- "Nick was like the perfect guy," she explained. "Gorilla, sexy, you know, hot, muscley, so why not just, you know, give it another try with Nick?"

Pauly, Deena, and Mike were the only ones on schedule at the t-shirt shop for the day so the trio made their way over for the opening shift.

Danny stood by the gates, waiting, as they walked up before handing the boys gloves. "Got an all star staff here today."

"Except for Deena," Pauly joked as he and Mike pulled open the gates.