||Chapter 3||

KIM'S VILLA

Mr and Mrs Kim were sitting in their living area. Mr Kim was a self retired business man and now their business has been handling by their second son.. Kim Minkyu.

He has been an ambitious and hard working person when it comes to his work but is a very jolly and bubbly person when it comes to his family and friends

He loves his siblings more than anything and ofc loves to tease them too....

Mr Kim: Come my dear son! Why you woke up so early? It's only 12 now!

He smiled sarcastically while paying attention to his phone as his son, who just woke up, whined at his dad.

Mrs Kim: Oh c'mon....why you always taunt him? He works hard too....

Minkyu smiled cutely at his mom who was taking his side. He came and hugged his mother tightly.

Minkyu: I love you Mom!

Mr Kim scoffed playfully. Just then a girl walked inside the living room from the main door, smiling brightly.

Mr Kim: Look at my princess you brat! She woke up early unlike you...

Minkyu: Then what she did after that dad?

Ryujin smirked while Minkyu scoffed.

Here comes our Princess of Kims..
Kim Ryujin!

Well she's a well mannered girl. Everybody loves her because of her personality and funny behaviour. But she's not innocent at all...Only if her parents know how much she's innocent... She loves her both brothers and loves to be pampered.

Mr Kim: She's not like you My son! She gets us early and study...

Minkyu in mind: You don't know anything dad...!

Minkyu: Mom I'm hungry...

Ryujin: You've already eaten dad's brain...why you're hungry then?