Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

" Jk : Who is it? "

" It's me Taehyung, can i come in? "

" Jk : Yeah sure. "

I answer really uncertain because i didn't know if he's finally ready to talk or not.

He walks in and looks around in my room then stops at the end of my bed and looks my in the eyes. I shift on my bed to sit upright and comfortable.

" Jk : So? "

I ask hoping he'll start talking.

" Tae : Uhm i wanted to know if we can talk? "

He nervously asks.

" Jk : Sure what you want to talk about? "

I reply looking at what he's wear. He's wearing his pajama pants and a hoody that looks like mine and that's all i can see, his hair is messy.

" Tae : About that kiss we shared and the way I've been acting. "

He said looking at me.

" Jk : We don't have to if you not ready, i mean you have been acting really childish laterly. "

" Tae : You think i don't know that! I know I've been deliberately avoiding and i know the way I've chose to deal with the fact that i kissed, actually make out with my setp son is childish, but i can't help it ok, i just can't. "

He shouted at me.

" Jk : They why couldn't you just say ' Hey Kook I'm your step dad and what i just did was wrong it won't happen again ' why couldn't you just have said that to me "

I shout back at him.

" Tae : What did you expect from me, i just found out that my wife was cheating on me and his son was there to comfort me and in my moment of weakness i kissed him. "

He clamly said with tears in his eyes.

" Jk : So instead of dealing with that matter you decide to avoid me and not talk to me because it all happened in a moment of weakness "

I ask just above a whisper.

" Tae : yes that what i chose and I'm sorry. "

He said meeting my eyes.

" Jk : why did you avoid me? "

I ask with a broken voice.

" Tae : Because I'm scared. "

He whispers.

" Jk : Why are you scared? "

" Tae : That it might happen again and it scares me even more at the thought that it might not be stopped again. "

He said letting the tears fall.

I watch him silently crying . I couldn't said anything, was he insinuating that we'll end up making out again and this time neither of us will stop and we'd end up having sex.

" Tae :  please say something ? "

He pleads.

" Jk : I- I don't know what to say.. "

I said honestly.

I look into his eyes feeling so much. It's like I've longed to be with him, but I've got him here now. What do i do or say that make him stay longer.

" Tae : It's scares me that you can't say anything"

He said.

" Jk : I've missed you so much while you were ignoring "