13 | Everyone has their own Miseries

It was a peaceful day for everyone in the family and a pleasing and blissful one for the youngsters but apart from the Rajvansh Princess

It was a peaceful day for everyone in the family and a pleasing and blissful one for the youngsters but apart from the Rajvansh Princess. Shivangi Singh Rajvansh who seemed to be in her own bubble. Just calmly observing everything around her. Even after the Twins asking her and cheering her all through the day she made no attempt to tell anyone what was Wrong. While for Abhishree , the day was eventful with her family staying for a few days on Abhiraj's request she spent a lot of time today with them smiling and enjoying herself while the two brothers too mingled with her family really easily but coming to the princess she just smiled watching everything and saying nothing.

Shivangi Rajvansh was a really sweet and easy going girl who spreaded love and kindness but when it came to her own emotions she was a tough nut to crack and her lack of interest and mentally not being present there made Abhishree worried. Coming to the duties of the queen she had met a few of the people who came to congratulate her for their marriage and read a few of the old court proceedings to get handy over the things because she knew she had to start sooner or later and it would be better if she already had a few ideas before she decides to actually attend the royal proceedings beside her husband.

It was nearly eight now while Abhiraj had promised her to return before 7 there was something wrong with the business stats that needed his attention and took some extra time while his newly wedded bride awaited him at home and Abhiveer Just like he was his brothers shadow stayed the entire day with him.

"Rani saa , Rana saa AA Gaye hai" Abhishree heard a maid and immediately moved out to the balcony while her Heavy anklets jingles echoing in their silent chambers.

( Queen the king has arrived )

She ran with a small smile slowly reaching to the balcony of their chambers only to see her husband walking in with a small smile she placed her hands on the railing wanting to see him as he slowly moved inwards but stopped maybe feeling her presence maybe smelling her scent through the air or maybe his heart paced up just like hers informing him of her eyes on him.
Wanting to look at him in desperation she did not notice the kumkum thal place there which collapsed falling down in the sequence as he looked up a small smile taking over as he adored her . While Abhishree frowned as her eyes were clouded by the red colour in the air blurring her view , she felt a chuckle escape her lips when she noticed him so lost in her.