Bloomy Sunday

Hash: Okay Legion it’s time to show what we’ve been practicing for. It’s time to bring the enemy down once and for all! The Saudi Government is aware of our plan and they are willing to aid us no matter what the cost.

Blizzard: So what was our plan? Are we planning to capture Armageddon or kill him and destroy his base?

Hash: Our plan is obviously to defeat him either to kill or capture him. We will also destroy his entire base and researches so it will never be used again.

Blaze: And that’s a very good idea. So do we have any strategies?

Hash: Yes we have (I took the map of the location where Armageddon’s base lies)

Hash: We will attack him in various directions making him no escape from us. We’ll regroup the team. All mutants will fight except the once who are still under training. Hannah you’ll be handling the aerial team. Your team will be composed of Harpie, Ibonuz, Lute, Phantom and Merna

Hannah: Is Merna going to join us?

Merna: Offcourse I am. I owe my life to you guys. You save my life back then and now it’s my turn to return the favor. If it includes saving innocent lives, I’m always ready to fight!

Blizzard: Bah-yeah that’s the spirit we should all have!! Hehehe

Hash: Okay let’s continue. Lonely Angel you’ll be handling the sea force together with Mina, Psydon, Sycoph, Solace and Abjit.

Nhimsk: Wow kids! You’re letting me handle kids.

Hash: Why is there a problem?

Blaze: Hey its suits you! We all know you love kids’ right? Now here’s your chance to prove it!

Hash: Do you have better suggestions?

Lonely Angel: Ow…. No comment.

Hash: Good. Okay next team is the ground unit. It will be composed of two squads; the Buccaneer led by Blizzard and the X-Calibur proceed by Blaze. Mona, Mermaid, Phoenix, Griffin and Aishie will join with me together with the Saudi Army. We’ll strike him exactly tomorrow night!

Suddenly everything moved fast forward and stopped at the war.

Hash: I don’t have any energy left.

Blizzard: Me either as well as the others.

Blaze: I think came to nothing. He is too strong for us to handle. We underestimated him.

Hash: Guys I’m sorry! This is the end….

A massive explosion happened and everyone was thrown away and destroyed everything…

Hash: Aaahhh!!!!!

I suddenly woke up from that terrifying dream. And I noticed tears were falling from my eyes. Then I cried and cried.

Hash: I never thought that could happen. But how did I ever survive? Is their any purpose of living if all my friends are gone and even my parents? What a gloomy Sunday morning it is. (I sighed for a moment.)

I stand up from the bed I decided to take some air so I can refresh myself. I went to the terrace to breathe some fresh air. I suddenly notice a woman was opening our gate. I was clarifying her face and it was my cousin Azthma better known as Ash. She is also a mutant that has the ability to generate ruby when touching an object and she could also project a beam of ruby-colored concussive force from its hands. She was trained by my grandmother. Anyway she went inside and straight to the terrace where I am.