🌸 1

After trying to reached all three of my best friends with no answer she decided to hit em on Facebook messenger but she never gotten a reply, even calling around their family members and nobody didn't see or hear from them

After trying to reached all three of my best friends with no answer she decided to hit em on Facebook messenger but she never gotten a reply, even calling around their family members and nobody didn't see or hear from them. Decided to just make a missing person report and put em out at every store because in Soraya mind her friends gotta be out there somewhere she just hope they're alive. Some people question her on why she's the only one who ain't missing since the four friends always together every-day and that made her think hard but nun came up, she wonder if she was next.

Soraya was out trolling on her phone when her mama had texted, Be careful and don't trust nobody and watch out for surroundings. That made her look around making sure nobody is nearby that look creepy. She decided to get up from the restaurant and head back to the crib, not even looking where she going she ended up running into a hard body that almost made her fall. She look up to see who she done ran into and it was a kinda tall brown skinned dude with tatts, he was rocking all black. He had a patchy beard but still fine in her eyes she wanted to stick around and talk to him but she knew that's risky and need to go home.

"Where you in a rush to get to shawty?"Soraya almost melted by his voice but she stepped away from him and walked the other way. "Don't just walk away when I'm fucking talking to you!"He grabbed her by the arm a little too rough and dragged her towards his black G-wagon that sat across the street. Unlocking the car doors he placed her inside with the seatbelt around her like a child then he ran on the other side and got in the driver's seat. No matter how Soraya was trying to get outta the seatbelt she just couldn't do it she just sat there suffering tears came down her eyes, she was scare and wanted to go home to continue looking for her best friends  but she was stuck.

"You know one thing I hate is to be ignored,"she heard him said and slammed on the breaks extra hard almost running into another vehicle. "Now I got you in my space you ain't going nowhere, you're under my spell that you ain't gonna be able to leave. You going to play as my wife and you going to play your role when we around my family, if you don't I'll placed you in one them cages that's in the basement."Soraya eventually felt very uncomfortable and wanted to scream, she felt around in her pocket and digged out her cellphone  but it gotten yanked outta her hands.

"Man you got 5 seconds to give me back my phone or we going to have a problem,"she turned around in her seat so she's facing him. "You think this shit a fucking game I'm not playing with you, I'm not scare of your patchy ass beard."Soraya started digging in his pockets til she got her phone back feeling satisfy til she hit her head on the dashboard because he pushed on his breaks too hard and stop the car in front of his house. He came over to picked her up and went in the house, tossing Soraya body onto the couch and went in the kitchen.

"Who tf you kidnapped now East?"

"Mind your fucking business Ah'Zara damn."Ah'Zara is East sister, same mama but different father she knows everything about what her brother be doing like she knew that he had kidnapped three female friends that he thought she didn't knew about.... He got them locked up in cages they haven't bathe at all and been eating nothing but crackers with water. Ah'Zara wasn't letting her brother do the next girl the same way she putting all stops to the shit, she doesn't want her brother to be just like his father because he used to do the same way to their mother. East wasn't trying to be like his dad but it came naturally, he always been cold-hearted and the most dangerous mf you know everybody scare to crossed him because they knew death will come knocking on their doors. Ah'Zara chose to remain single because she knew if she ever get a boyfriend her brother would do the most and kill him so she saving the niggas that be having her attention.

"What you going to do with her?"Soraya slowly opened her eyes and sat up straight holding her head trying to get it to stop hurting, Ah'Zara got up and gave her some pain relievers and a bottle of water to get rid of the headache. "You ain't about to do her the same way you did them three..."East stood up and punched her in the mouth and told her to shut the fuck up, when he seen the blood leaking from her mouth he took her to the bathroom and stopped the bleeding, she going to have a scar by her mouth afterwards. Soraya got up checking out her surroundings and went upstairs to get on her phone going through all her pictures with her best friends, a tear slipped down her face.

*****
"East don't hurt her please make that promise to your favorite sister."Ah'Zara knew that her brother wouldn't stick to his promises but she hoping he'll stick to the promise she given him because nobody shouldn't have to be kidnapped and being tortured for their lives for nothing. "Why you kidnapping females anyway and then torturing them, why can't you just leave em alone and let them enjoy their life? What if I was being kidnapped and being torture by somebody like you? You wouldn't like that you'll be ready to kill so just imagine how them females family feel."Everything that his sister saying is true and sticking to East brain but he was born to be a cold-hearted baby and can't nothing changed him, he done been to so many therapist and can't none of them help. He been following Soraya forever he will watch her every move especially when she be out with her friends, he knew that her friends wasn't really her best friends fr they was out to get her like they were planning on killing her outta of jealousy that's why East had kidnapped all three girls and locked em in cages. He was saving Soraya life. He wanted her to live her life to the fullest without jealous friends, but his mind kept telling him to get her and bring her home with him that way he won't have to keep watching her every move.

"I can promise to not hurt her, she's golden."East stood up and walked away, Ah'Zara wanted to know what her brother mean when he told her that the girl he got is golden but she eventually put it in the back of her head. She went upstairs to check on the girl that was crying in the room quietly. She knew to mind her business but she couldn't this time. Soraya wiped her tears and put away her phone when she look up to see East sister just staring at her.

"Boo bitch can I get my face back?"Soraya jumped at her but Ah'Zara wasn't scare at all she stood up and walked around the bedroom admiring how her brother decorate the whole room special for Soraya it was super cute, he went out his way and spent thousand of dollars on designer outfits and shoes that was hang up in the closet.

"Oh hey I'm Ah'Zara the sister of East, I came to check to make sure you good. You hungry I can order us some food while my brother is gone." Soraya ain't knew she could trust her so she told her that she was good and laid back down on the bed scrolling on her phone. "Okay if you get hungry just let me know I'll be in the room two doors down from you."Ah'Zara ended up of leaving the room feeling bad for her and wonder how can her three best friends can hate her that bad to the point they'll wanna get rid of her. East told his sister a little back-story on why he got three girls locked in cages. Instead of Ah'Zara going to her room she went down the basement to wake the snakes up by hitting the cages with a metal baseball bat. They woke up pleading to get out, the smell from the cages was super bad that her stomach started hurting, she couldn't stay down there too long she went back upstairs before she threw up. She texted her brother about getting them a shower when he get back.

Ah'Zara Williams/Scarlip