🔫 2

Soraya decided to take a walk around the nice neighborhood when she spotted Ah'Zara dancing in the park, she went over to join in automatically learning the steps to the dance that she was doing. She used to dance with her best friends back in school and did some cheerleading, she was the captain of the squad. Soraya mind went into a blurred trying to hold herself together from thinking about her girls when Ah'Zara turned around smiling, she wrapped her arms around Soraya neck giving her a sisterly hug she knew that she really needed it.

"Girl you got talent maybe you can come with me to the studio and dance, you got it in you."Soraya shake her head no and told her the reason why she'll never be a dancer again, she excuse herself and went back to the house. She wanted to go home with her mother but she's not in her city at all  and that's what made her sadder. Soon as Soraya entered the house East was sitting up on the chair just staring.

"Quit staring at me,"Soraya walked pass him and he grabbed her arm so she facing him. "You got two seconds to let me go or I'm a rocked your jaw." East chuckled and stood up with his hands around her neck, he pushed her against the wall then he yanked on her hair tilting her head backwards almost snapping it apart.

"Rocked my jaw and see what going happened to you bitch,"Soraya was trying to get loosed but she couldn't move. "I don't wanna hear no more smart remarks from you or I'll really kill you."East let her go and went to spark up the blk he had on the table, Soraya sat on the floor crying and holding her neck when Ah'Zara walked in the house, she immediately ran over to comfort her.

"Tf is wrong with you? You promise to not hurt her East! You just like your daddy,"Ah'Zara went in the fridge and got out some frozen veggies and placed it on Soraya neck and gave her some pain relievers for the headache. "Leave her tf alone or I'm a fight you myself, I'm not scare of you."When they was growing up, they use to always fight each other like niggas and bitches on the street it was to the point that they wanted to kill each other when their mama walked in and broke them up, she wasn't ready to planned no funeral for her kids because they done killed each other. Ah'Zara went to her daddy's and East just stayed home they couldn't be around each other since they couldn't never get along, it been like that til they both grew up and became older. They connected and apologize to each other, East told Ah'Zara to stay with him so they can learn how to get along he ain't wanna kill his sister. He wanna protect his sister against evil.

"Shut tf up because you can't do nun with me and you know that Zara,"he look over at Soraya still crying from the pain in her neck and reached out to her but all she did was backing away from him scare. "Man I ain't gone hurt you stop backing away from me Soraya."East reached out to scoop her in his arms and sat her down in his lap, he massage her neck and ran his hands in her hair. Soraya relaxed because the massages was feeling good that she wanted to go to sleep in his arms.

"Try me one good time brother and I swear I'll lay your ass out like when we was kids,"Ah'Zara came and punch East in his jaw, he removed Soraya off him and stood up. East wanted to demolished his sister so bad when he squeeze on her neck but he ain't even going to do that, he just smack her. "You is a bitch just like your father! Kidnapping bitches just like your daddy used to do, you're a woman beater that's why your last girlfriend left. You ain't never going to change I hate you blood."Ah'Zara ran upstairs in tears all she wanted was to packed up her things and moved out, she wanted a normal life where she can explored and be free. She don't like how her brother stopping her from doing so much, yeah she go to the studio and dance but it's not when she's alone East hired a bodyguard to watch her.

Soraya shake her head and went upstairs to her room after hearing everything and that got her thinking that East must've got something to do with her best friends being missing, she went downstairs to question him about it but he wasn't around anymore. She was about to go down in the basement to see what's down there but Ah'Zara stopped her. It don't matter what Ah'Zara say to her brother or how much she don't like him for what he doing she'll always be there and will throw punches if a mf wanna fight her brother, she's her brother's keeper.

"That's off limits, you can't never go down there," Ah'Zara told Soraya locking eyes with her to know she is serious. "I'm going to my mama's in two days  so be careful with my brother he's dangerous and ruthless."

"Do you know if he got something to do with my three best friends being missing?"Soraya showed a picture of the three friends and Ah'Zara didn't knew what to say. "I been looking everywhere for them because we was supposed to be going on a girl's trip together ."Ah'Zara wanted to tell the truth about her friends so bad but she couldn't do that, she's minding her business. East walked in on the two girls who was standing next to the basement and went the other way shaking his head, he had plans to go check on the three friends but it can wait for now.

"Zara take her upstairs and make sure she look her best, I'm taking her out."Soraya felt offended because she thought she always look her best but she guess not. She ain't really wanted to go anywhere with him but she had no choice, East has control over her. Ah'Zara look over at Soraya outfit and took her upstairs to go through her closet full of designer shit. She threw out a black dress and black heels onto the bed and told Soraya to put it on while she went to get the stuff to do her hair and make-up.

"How do I look?"Soraya twirled in the dress, she really miss getting all dolled up but since her friends been missing she wasn't feeling it. She still wanted to know what's in the basement and did East kidnapped her friends, it's always a mystery like in scooby-doo.

"Girl you look gorgeous and that ass poking out in that dress."

"Take my picture please, I miss this shit fr."

Soraya Noelle: - You know me

Soraya Noelle: - You know me. I’ll k!ll anybody, but I’ll only sleep with someone I love.”
                                           - Bride Of Chucky 🥀
@Ah'Zara Summer: Killing them hoes sis 😘

Soraya sat her phone facedown when she heard East coming, she spin around slowly for him trying hard not to smile because he was looking good as well it's like they were matching, he had on his black on she was trying to see what's the special day was.

Harlem East: Tell me I can't, then watch me work twice as hard to prove you wrong 💯
@Ah'Zara Summer: I love you bro 😍 keep the movement going and stay focused
@Ace: What's poppin bro
@Random: Damn daddy when you coming back home to me?

East felt like that's enough of social media and put his phone in his back pocket, he glanced over at Soraya recording herself on Snap and decided to jumped in it kissing on her cheek. Soraya stopped the video feeling annoyed that she ended up smacking his face, she don't trust East at all and she don't feel safe being around alone but if anything happen to her it just happen can't nobody save her.