HONSIM ; merciless bout

the setting takes place in street fighter 6

———

"c'mon, dhalsim-kun!" edmond blocked every punch that dhalsim stretched, panting. "you could do so much better than a punch!" the yoga master smirked as he teleported away. after the sumo wrestler chef's missed slap, he looked everywhere. not even behind him, just completely gone. "now, where did he go? i hope he's not cheating again."

as the yoga master approached once again, this time, he giggled as he prepared his little combo. "your judgment awaits!" edmond snapped to his realization but it was too late to block it, dhalsim had already caught him as the sumo wrestler went high! dhalsim performed his hundred punches as he teleported once more. "agni, bless me your power!" he dived his husband with his headbutt and dropped in on the floor, but without spinning and flipping him off this time, he did other than that.

he was on top of edmond and slowly placed his hands onto his body. "you thought i was going to flip you off, hm?" the yoga master asked as he smirked. edmond snapped, but dhalsim placed his finger on his lips. "don't say a word, darling. even before the fight, i sensed that you were horny in training. now, may i taste your pussy before i knock you out?"

"shit, i didn't expect that. go ahead n' fuck me how ya like~"

the yoga master took off edmond's sarashi pants and took a look at his pussy as he proceeded to skim through the vulva, kissing it softly. the sumo wrestler blushed like a mess and rasped onto his breath, closing his eyes. dhalsim stretched his tongue inside edmond's vagina, getting deeper as he went forward and back. he muffled into his moans until edmond cried out the yoga master's name in pleasure.