Hello!

Hello there! I'm That_one_rainwing! 

Before you start reading, I just want to say that this story is dedicated to my friends Cloudyfernwrites, I_readpastmybedtime_, and ChonkyCrusaider. 

Alright. Now that we got the mushy stuff out of the way, here's a little story explanation that I would recommend looking over before you start reading.

First of all, this story takes place 98 years after the events of The Flames of Hope. 

All the dragons from the cannon stories? Yeah, they're dead. 

The Nightwings have fully moved out of the rainforest and back into the Night Kingdom. However, a few of them chose to stay and live with the rainwings, resulting in many hybrids. 

All of the hatred between Nightwings and Icewings has disappeared, except for the oldest dragons being cautious around the other tribe.

The Rainwings have shed their lazy ways and turned into a hard-working, kind, and accepting tribe (basically a whole tribe of Hufflepuffs. They still take an hour in the middle of the day for sun time. And adult dragons are starting to get married and keep their eggs. 

Over the years Jade Mountain Academy has expanded to two nearby mountains. One for each year. Each mountain has classrooms for all subjects, plus a lunch room and rooms for extracurriculars. 

There are fifteen winglets. One student from each tribe plus a hybrid in each winglet. That's 165 students. 

Yeah, the school's pretty big innit? 

Whelp, that's what happens when you put two continents at peace! Let's get on to the story, shall we? 

Happy reading!