Vocaloid: Secret Spies

'Mission start' Kiyoteru said.

***

Meiko's left sandal made a thud on the carpet. Swaying her flexible body in a red dress while executing her lovely voice. Her brown hair moves delightfully as she tilts her face. The sound of the music did really impress the mood of the party.

It was nearly midnight. Chandeliers golden light glows. The people's black suit and evening dresses had shimmered. People were chatting and eating. Some were dancing.

Her dancing figure made a reflection on the glass wine of the man. She could see the man in her front. Man's stare was an intent gaze.

'Interesting'. the man chuckled, drumming his fingers on the table. He poured out the wine through the glass on the table and sipped it in his mouth. His lure eye met with Meiko's gaze.
There was a black case behind his chair that he was sitting. Something was suspicious of it. Meiko's gaze was intense as she assumed in her mind that she could get it, the black case. She wanted it for the reason of trying to lure the man, Zeito.

***
'I hope we won't fail'. Len said.

'We should leave this to Meiko and Kaito'. Rin said. His twin next to him. They were both watching the video in the laptop where they could see Meiko singing.

Their whispered voice echoed. The room was dark, floating dust turned out visible from the computer's light.

'I hope so'. The girl with a pink hair suddenly appeared from the darkness. She had a sheathed katana on her grip. 'If they look suspicious, then we're done'.

'What are you doing here Luka?' Rin said.

'You're not even supposed to be here'. Len said. 'This place isn't your position'.

'Let's just see'. Luka chuckled. She leaned against the wall. Her bangs did crop her face.

'Look'. Rin pointed at the laptop. Meiko's sandal made another thud sound on the floor as she walked down the stage. On the way to Zeito's table, the seductive motion of her caught Zeito's attention. The way she moves made her look more interesting to the man.

'Meiko Sakine'. She smiled and offered a hand.

They shook hands and both were grinning as they seem to enjoy their conversation. Just as what Rin and Len saw on the laptop. Len hurriedly grabbed the phone from the table and had to contact someone on the other line.

At the party, Kaito caught sight on Meiko and Zeito. He was chewing a caviar. Expectedly, his phone had rung. He grabbed it from his pocket.

'Kaito'. Len's familiar voice from the phone. 'Do it now'.

'Roger'.

He stood and walked past on tables. Gripping the handle of a black case. Similar case as Zeito had. Pretending not to look suspicious.

Meiko caught sight on Kaito coming.  So she then distracts Zeito from Kaito. She ran a hand on his black blazer gently through his cheeks. Zeito was a fool. He never realized that he has been used.

Kaito positioned himself nearer to the two. He pretends that he dropped the phone near to Zeito's case by accident. He gave a sigh and slipped his body way down to get it. He slowly grabbed the case behind Zeito and swapped his fake one on its place.

As Kaito left, Meiko stopped seducing the man. 'Well I guess, I have to go'.

'Why?'

'Because I have lots of works to do'.

Before she left, she gave the man a kissed on his cheek. Fool... He let her go with a smile. Still staring at her while her figure had slowly disappeared. He got the case in his grip. He wondered what's inside, the weight was different from what he had before.

He managed to open it and check. All the documents were gone, the folders were all fake. His expression was intense as he clenched his teeth and fist, he just realized that he has been used. He felt so frustrated as he walked away and disappeared suddenly from the crowd.  

***
Someone kicked the door. Len and Rin Kagamine were both shocked. Two men in a black suit at their front aiming pistols towards the twin. They probably left their weapon at the car so they felt hopeless. They ended up leaving tears from their eyes and hugged each other.

Suddenly, a girl in a black. With a long straight skirt and a slit on its side. It was Luka. She lifted the hilt of the unsheathed sword with both hands and swiped it across the man. They screamed in horror as the point had sliced their body. The floor was covered with blood. There was a sprinkled fresh blood on her face. Luka playing the dead bodies for a while with the edge of her katana. She gave a last glare on the two dead bodies. Luka was so violent and dangerous when it comes to a fight.

'Gross'. Rin disgustingly said. It made her gag for a while. They are used to it. But Luka rarely kills in a very violent way. She glanced at Len nervously. Len met her eye and nodded.

'We should have had brought weapons next time'. Len gave a smile. They held hands tightly.

'Come on'. Luka yelled. She was outside of the door, waiting for the twin. 'We need to meet the others at the top'.

The twin followed Luka and they left the bloody room.

***
Kaito realized that he was now at the top of the building. He could see the moon and the bright stars. It was cold. There was a helicopter flying in the area. It was his team. He could see the teal-haired girl, her side-by-side ponytails were swiftly moving from the air.

'Kaito!'. The girl said. Waving her hand.

'Miku, we succeeded'. He handed the black case to Miku.

'We?'. Miku questioned and gave him a chuckling smile. 'I did nothing Kaito'.

'But you're the one who is gonna arrange that documents right?'

'Yeah, that's what Mr. Kiyoteru told me.'

After a few minutes, Everyone was there. Meiko, Luka, and the twin. Mr. Kiyoteru came out from the helicopter. He was in a black suit. 

'Very well succeeded'. He said.

----