Aetheria Characters

Hello everyone!!! Thank you all for clicking my story. I'm right here to give you a couple of warnings. And of course I'll give all of y'all a warning every chapter. I am also going to state that although I will try to give equal screentime (screentime?) I may not remember, 12 is a lot of characters lolll. Anyways lets get right into this. NONE OF THE PICTURES ARE MINE, i got them off of pinterest lmao

- There will be some spicy scenes

- Blood and Violence

- MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH (oop)

- Swearing

- Drugging

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aetheria: In the heart of Aetheria, a kingdom bathed in ethereal radiance, the royal family stands as a beacon of benevolence. Prince Taurus, a stalwart figure with an unwavering commitment to his people, embodies the strength and resilience of the kingdom. Beside him, Princess Pisces radiates wisdom and compassion, her gentle demeanor a calming presence in the luminous realm. Safeguarding the royal siblings are two formidable royal guards, Sagittarius and Capricorn. Amidst the bustling streets, there exists a humble yet cherished figure – Cancer, the kingdom's beloved baker. Her warm pastries and comforting treats serve as a source of joy for the citizens of Aetheria, creating a sense of community that echoes the unity of the kingdom. However, shadows linger even in the brightest of realms. The Syndicate, a mysterious group operating in the hidden corners of Aetheria, emerges as a complex force. At its helm is Scorpio, a charismatic and cunning leader whose motives challenge the harmony of the kingdom. Scorpio's right-hand man, Aries, is a formidable enforcer, wielding influence with a ruthless efficiency that sets him apart.

Aries: The steadfast right hand of the rebellion, cuts an imposing figure against the backdrop of unrest

Aries: The steadfast right hand of the rebellion, cuts an imposing figure against the backdrop of unrest. Tall and broad-shouldered, his frame hints at years of combat and disciplined training. A cascade of raven-black hair frames his chiseled face, where sharp, steel-blue eyes reflect the weight of the rebellion's cause. Scorpio, being the leader of the syndicate, is his best friend.  Being not only a member, but the right hand of the Syndicate, he hates the royals.
Age: 19