Chapter 9: (PSC Part 1) Hiroshi's lyrical and physical smackdown on the PSC

Before the chapter starts i got to say thank you for 443 reads this is surprising to me same in the Original MHA series for reaching 402 you guys have been amazing now onto the chapter.

After the trip to the human world the newspaper club went to release their weekly news issues about their experience in the human world Ruby was take

But as they did a group of PSC members approached as they were informed of the Newspaper club led by Kuyo.

Kuyo: Greetings I am Kuyo, the manager of the Public Safety Commission. Please to make your acquaintance.

Moka: Public safety commission? Oh so your the one's who are keeping the peace?

In the MHA World the same two men sneezed along with a monkey man a hacker and a shapeshifter.

Skull man: Why do I smell bullshit from just the words Public safety commission?

Monkey man: Manny, among some of the P.S.C, there's a few bad apples that ruin the damn basket.

Bird man: He's not lying about it.

Back to the R+V Universe

Kuyo: Yes.

Moka: So what can we help you-

But before she could explain more, Gin put his hand in her mouth. The Gin she is seeing is way more serious than usual, Hiroshi noticed it as well.

Hiroshi: I take it you know him Gin?

Kuyo: So you're the Newspaper club? Your work is pretty good, I'm not going to lie. However.. Who the hell gave you permission to hand out newspapers with these contents we don't recall inspecting this

Jeanne: Look we just report what just happened.

Kuyo then destroyed the table as the P.S.C tried to descetrate the newspaper club until Kuyo saw Hiroshi give a Lizard man a superkick with the Chaos Heaven which also blew away sky high and landing on a few PSC members.

Everyone was silent out of shock from what they just witnessed even both the P.S.C and Hiroshi's friends were surprised by the kitsune's actions.

Hiroshi: (*monetone) Do you really think that what you're doing here is keeping the peace? All I'm seeing is a bunch of assholes with badges.

One of PSC tried to use her web until Jeanne finger pointed the back of her head with her gloves

Jeanne: I wouldn't if I were you, espèce de petit bâtard.

Kuyo: You ungrateful brat, how dare you hit me!?

Hiroshi: You think that destroying the table and ruining our activities is gonna make us scared of you?

Both foxes unleashed powerful auras that intimidated everyone Kuyo tried to intimate Hiroshi but Iwatani had an aura more dangerous that it overwhelmed the P.S.C Manager.

Kuyo: His aura, he's more than a threat that I expected.

P.S.C member: Sir are you ok?

Kuyo: I'm fine let's just go.

PSC member: Hey what happened Kuyo I can tell that something was wrong.

Kuyo: I'm afraid that boy is a bigger problem for all of us

As the "Academy Po-Po" left the Newspaper club then looked at hiroshi who sat down exhausted.

Kurumu: Hey what happened?

Hiroshi: that fucking asshole, I never felt anything like that before and I have faced many people who almost killed us.