Terry and Niall

After those wonderful things ended terry called and said she needed to tell me something so i told bri I'd be back and drove off.

Terry was telling me how her and Niall met and i must have fell asleep.

It all started when i went to his concert. He was singing like a majestic bird. It made me feel so alive. So after the show i went backstage to talk to him. But thats not all that happened we slowly began to get closer and closer then next i knew we were making out. It wasnt that weird but to the other four i think it was like seeing a ghost. They all had the weirdest looks one was sticking his tongue up his nose the others too. When he finally stopped he asked me out and of course i said yes but on one condition he was to marry me after our tenth date.

Percy! Wake up! Terry said.

Sorry. Must have fell asleep.

Back to the story. Anyway it was our last date and before it even started he purposed to me i said yes. We had the wedding over the weekend and right before my twelfth birthday. My mom was so proud.

Wait! You got married at twelve!

Im a fairy you can drink at age six!

Wooow! I wish i was a fairy. Not being a fairy sounds stupid,can i leave now and get back to briannas house.

Sure. Justdont have to much fun.

Thats going to be hard! I said then i drove to briannas house.