The New Kid Part 1.

*You were excited to be in a new orphanage and met new people you walk into the orhanage with mom and you see all the littles and the trio* Isabelle/mom: Hello children this is
Y/N she's new here and I want you all to be kind to them she's 11 just like you Emma and Ray, Norman now Emma could you show her to her room so they can get ready for supper? Emma: ofc mother come on
Y/n follow me *she then smiles and walks upstairs with you Ray and Norman look at each other* Ray: new kid huh? Norman: I guess so, do you think we should tell them or after a month we should? Ray: after a month we don't know if we can trust her yet. Norman: okay Ray. *Later on at supper you sit by Emma and Ray well in between them* Y/ns thoughts: everyone is so awkward should I say hi to Ray? He looks mad or kinda mean and Emma is joyful and Norman just is calm hmm... Well I should just finish supper I wanna check out the library. *After supper you head to the library and see Ray sitting down readin* y/n: hello Ray. Ray: uhm hello? Did you need something? Y/n: no I just wanted to say hi and I came here to read just like you do you mind if I sit next to you and read? Ray: no sit I don't care *Ray then goes back to reading his book and you notice the book he's reading looks interesting*
Y/n : hey Ray that book looks interesting what is it about? Ray: it's about vampires and all about them and how they work and all the fun facts about them. Y/n : tell me some facts about them? Ray: uhm okay well did you know there allergic to Garlic and could burn in the sun because there used to the dark and there teeth are really sharp and if they don't get enough blood there'll go crazy and just start killing people and drinking there blood because there hungry. Y/n : *looks at Ray while he's talking kinda liking hearing him talk* Ray: *she's just starin at me and why am I saying so much it's like she's actually listening to me talk.. that's weird..* *after a bit they read the book tg and they both fall asleep in the library*