S1/Ep.2: Heartbeat

(A/N: If you haven't seen Episode 2, then watch this to avoid spoilers.)

(A/N: If you're aware of the synopsis of this episode, then enjoy the story.)

==========

Episode Summary: WE ARE BACK ☠️🤖🔪

==========

(Opening: Murder drones anime opening)

(Opening Ends)

==========

The sounds of rainfall and thunder are heard as a faint voice is being spoken.

???: "We got to curb her trips to the dump."

The sounds of thunder crashes and in a flash, N is shown on screen. However, he looks radically different due to the fact that instead of looking like a Disassembly Drone, his appearance is that of a butler. He's shown holding a platter with glass cups on it. The background appearance is shown that his in the hallway of some kind of mansion.

Currently he looks up and sees a human named James Elliott.

James: "And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them? Creepy

James: "And where is she getting the hair to play dress-up with them? Creepy..."

He tosses his glass onto the tray, in which N catches without dropping any dishes. He tosses the platter and bows before catching it and walks off. The scene then changes to show N walking through the interior of the mansion before stopping as he views outside the window. He sees a cacophonous storm continues raging outside. The outside itself reveals the outside of the manor, flanked by dead trees and willows, emanating a rather gloomy vibe.

Continuing on with his walk, he looks around before suddenly colliding with another female Worker Drone. This time it's revealed to be V who is now seen wearing a maid outfit. The collision causes N to drop the platter and the dishes fall to the floor.

N: (panics) "OH! I'm so sorry!"

V: (nervous smile) "I-It's okay! I wasn't looking."

While attempting to clean the mess, their hands briefly touch, causing a spark to emit. This causes the two to look at each other in curiosity and blush. N was about to speak, but he was then suddenly kicked to the side by none other than J who is seen wearing a main outfit.

J: (scoff) "Move it, moro-"

Suddenly she notices someone, forcing her to act both cutesy and polite.