Chapter 15 - Kafka

"Um, Kafka..." I mumble.

"Yes?"

"I... I need to use the restroom."
She chuckles. "Is that so? You're going to have to beg for it if you really need it."
I bite my lip from embarrassment - I already swallowed my pride once and begged her - I don't want to do it again.

"D-do I really have to..?" I mumble.

"You do~"

This bitch... "P-please... Kafka, I need to use the restroom..." I murmur.

"Hmm... not good enough. You need to really beg me for it."

"Urgh... Kafka, please, I'm begging - I need to use the restroom," I say, and she pushes my head down with her heel, so I'm practically prostrating myself to her.

"Good girl~ Come with me."

She unties the ropes binding my legs and helps me up to my feet, and I stumble - unused to the sensation of standing up, and my head whirls as I lose balance and my vision goes red - but Kafka catches me, supporting me. I lean into her helplessly, inhaling her soft floral scent. She takes me to the bathroom - and allows me some privacy as I use the restroom, then leads me back to my spot on the ground where I collapse, panting, from the effort it took me to stay standing up - but I feel empty without her body pressed to mine.

"Now, is there anything else you need, sweetheart?" She murmurs softly, as she binds my legs again.

"A-anything I need..?" I murmur softly, my breath still coming in fast gasps.

"Yes. Since you've been so good for me, I can grant you a wish. Within reason, of course~"

She caresses my cheek again, and goosebumps cover my skin as her warm leather-covered hand glides across my skin, and I lean into it hungrily.

"I... touch me without your gloves, Kafka, please..." I whisper, unable to think of anything other than her soft touch.

"Hm... is that your wish?" I hear the sound of her slipping her gloves off.

I wait hungrily in anticipation, and time seems to slow down. I feel sparks fly - stars exploding - worlds colliding - as her palm makes contact with my skin, her fingers tickling my cheek. I whimper as I lean in to her touch, tossing any sense of shame or embarrassment out the window. All I want right now... is to feel her touch. It's all I need. I shut my eyes as I feel her warm fingers glide over my cold skin, warming me up, in a way that no one or nothing could hope to replicate. I lay there, feeling her soft fingers glide across my skin - moving away from my face, down my neck, down my chest, then my stomach, and I shiver as I feel flowers bloom inside me everywhere she touches me. My mind is a foggy swamp - Kafka my only source of light. I don't want her to ever stop touching me.

However, as soon as I think that thought, it's as if the devil heard my thought - and decided to punish me.

"I really must go now, y/n. Be a good girl for me, okay?"

Before she leaves me, she slips my mask off with her finger. My breath catches in my throat as I see her kneeling before me, looking at me with those beautiful squinted eyes - so deep I could drown in them. Her beautiful lips curve upward to form a small smile, and I only continue staring at her - unable to form any thoughts - as I stare at her, not blinking, afraid to miss a single moment of her blinding beauty.

She slips the blindfold back over my eyes, and I am plunged into darkness once more. I feel as if all the air has been knocked out of my lungs, and I struggle for breath without her beauty - feeling as if I had finally seen the gates of heaven, reached out for them - only to be pulled down towards the depths of hell.