chpater 24

One of reader request for long chpater so here we go...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🥰🥰

"your worst enemy could be your best friend and your best friend your worst enemy."

A Living room atmosphere is tensed....jk is angry and yn is trying to avoid his gaze....jk smile and looked at leo..

Jk- Leo... your mimi and I have to talk about something....so please go with maid aunty...

Leo- no..i don't want to leave my mimi....no.

Jk is already angry and now leo is testing his patience

Jk- CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND...YOU LITTLE THING!!! JUST GET LOST!!!

He shout and leo flinched and hugged yn...and start crying...yn looked at jk..

Yn- don't you know manners how to talk with kids?

Jk- no..i don't have? You had to tell me before so that I could learn in before meeting my dearest son.

He said in mocking tone....jk hold yn hand and pulled her towards him....

Yn- leave me...jk leave my hand..

leo started crying and punched jk with small fists....jk looked at one maid..

Jk- take this little thing to room....and locked him until I return back.

and locked him until I return back

He started dragging yn...leo is crying and yn is begging him to leave her but he drag her to room....

Yn- leave me...jk..... it's hurting.

?- YOU BASTARD LEAVE HER!!!

Yn looked at voice direction with teary eyes....and jk chuckled...he single his man..and they hold yn hands....jk walk towards the person who is tied up with chair and stand up in front of person...