Preview: coming soon

Preview:
                                   page 0

Once upon a time, in a faraway place.

There lived a book writer, but not just any book writer.

A fairytale writer.

1 week? How in the world do they expect me to have a whole book done in one week? "Yes ma'am, I'll be sure to have it edited and on your desk by next Saturday," I say with a big totally not fake smile. Dropping it as soon as I leave the office.

~~

Ok, let's see what I can write about. Dragons? No already done that. Royalty, I've also already done that. I'm nervous since I've been having writer's block for the last month or so, that's why I pulled out of the last book. It was some weird story about Fairies and Vampires.

I glance at the clock it reads midnight, so I go ahead and put my things away and head to bed.
I'll pick it back up in the morning.

~~

I'm woken up by the sounds of birds chirping, and, is that barking? I open my eyes and come face to face with the sky.

Trying to calm myself I slowly stand up. Maybe I can find someone to help me. Turning around I'm met with the sight of grass, for miles. There's literally nothing but grass it seems I'm in some sort of valley.

~~

"EXCUSE ME!" A man zooms past me before I could turn around, a huge wolf hot on his tail. Oh no I freeze as the wolf catches up.

I'm about to witness a death.