12

Yoongi : Why are you crying?

Jimin hid his face in the blanket while laying.

Chim : It's none of your business. Just go to your room.

Yoongi : First tell me the reason.

Chim : Just leave me alone. (Now sobbing hard)

Yoongi : I am not leaving from here. (While sitting beside jimin on his bed)

Chim : Why do you care?

Yoongi : Because you are my wif-- I mean husband.

Chim : Please go. I know you don't take me as your husband. (sobbing and saying in a cracked voice.) It's all because of my pa... parents, your parents agreed and be...because of them you agreed to this wedding. I know I'm a b... burden to you. So you don't have to do all this. Just leave.

Yoongi : And who said this to you?

Chim : I know.

Yoongi : See, it's nothing like that ok. I don't take you as a burden and - why would I. You are such a nice boy. I think I should be the one to be angry because you ignore me all the time and don't talk to me either.

Chim : It's because I don't want to interfere with your life anymore after doing all this.

Yoongi laid beside Jimin and hugged his Little body. He put one hand on his little hubby's waist and the other was under jimin's head. He started caressing jimin's hair.

Jimin buried his face in his husband's chest and started sobbing hard because it was the first time when someone was there for him when he was down.

Yoongi : Don't think about all those things ok. Let me make you clear. I married with my will not due to my parents pressure and I accepted you as my wife. You aren't a burden to me or to anyone. And you can interfere with my life as much as you want. I am giving you permission for that. Ok?

Jimin nodded with his face still buried in yoongi's chest.

Chim : And don't call me as wife I'm boy.

Yoongi : but I like in that way so make yourself to used to hear it often. (Teasing tone)

Chim : oh-okay (stuttered due to shyness)

Jimin doesn't know when he fell asleep while crying. He woke up at night and saw that yoongi was sleeping peacefully and still hugging him.

 He woke up at night and saw that yoongi was sleeping peacefully and still hugging him

A smile appeared on his face after remembering the words that his hubby told him.

Chim POV : Thanks to be with me at my worst. I hope you stay by my side like this forever.

Jimin hugged him back and again went to sleep.

NEXT MORNING