10

Please ignore my grammar mistakes.....

Time skip to morning.....

Jungkook woke up first he slowly open his eyes while smiling than he turned his face to see his beautiful angel.

He than peck his angel's lips and said..

"Good morning angel ❤️ wakey wakey"

Tae open his eyes and said

"Morning"

He than hugged jungkook and said

"Let's go to downstairs"

They both come to downstairs but they didn't saw any of their friends than tae shout jimin's name jungkook also shout suga's name but none of them giving answer than they both checked the whole cottage they didn't saw anyone......

Than jungkook saw one letter lying on the table so he opened the letter and read it......

"Good morning guys...and sorry we are going back we didn't woke you up because you guys are sleeping so innocently like you didn't did anything wrong last night..... anyways just stay here for somedays think like it's weekend for you two so spend some time together and understand eachother.... don't think about University we'll manage everything

Suga *wink*"

While tae scared about "what if something happens to us....God please save us"

"Babe don't worry nothing will happen to us see suga hyung wrote a letter to us" jungkook said.

Tae read the letter than he feel shy because for some days jungkook and tae going to stay at home together....seeing tae's face jungkook hugged tae tightly......

Meanwhile at bus......

Bogum's blood boiling because he didn't saw jungkook and tae in the bus ....he cursing himself for leaving tae with jungkook.

"Stay calm bogum.....for now let them enjoy....at last tae will be mine forever" bogum smirking consoling himself.

"bogum.....BOGUM are you ok?" Jennie who is sitting beside bogum asked.

"Yup I'm... Why?"

"No i mean you're talking to yourself and smiling too"

"That's because I'm always the well played character" bogum said confusing. Jennie.......

Time skip at bogum's house.......

After coming home bogum was angrily breaking things.... suddenly an idea popped into his mind and he grabbed his phone and called a number.....

📞
"Hello hyung....i need your help"

"What help buddy tell me"

"I need a spy to keep an eye on my tae "

"Sure buddy anything for u...he(spy) will reach your home tomorrow morning "

After that bogum disconnected the call and become calm ..

"Let's see how far you can go with my tae....... Dear fucking jungkook"

In the morning the spy comes to bogum's place and bogum explained everything to that spy person and gave him the location and tae's picture.

At forest.....

"Jungkookie look at those flowers so beautiful right".

"Yup like you"

Tae's cheeks turned pink after hearing jungkook's comment......jungkook came from behind and back hugged tae than said....

"Love...you look more beautiful when you're shy"

Tae spank jk's hand saying....

"Shut up you pervert bunny... let's eat something I'm hungry"

Jk giggled and lift tae up than went towards the cottage.....

Meanwhile the spy person called bogum to inform......

"Hello sir..i reached the location ".

"Good did u found them?"

"Yes sir i found them, they are living in a beautiful cottage in the forest and they seems really happy"

"Hmm.....and?" Bogum asked burning out of anger

"And than that guy lift up Mr. Taehyung and went to the cottage "

"AGGGHHHHH......that fucking jungkookkkkk"

Bogum screamed and threw his phone angrily.

Hello sweets❤️❤️❤️ I'm back with a short chapter i guess *sad emoji* anyways ignore my grammar mistakes please and please vote ❤️ and if you want you can comment too *kisses* I'll update next chapter soon so stay tuned....love you all❤️✨