Prologue

The classroom was a buzz of activity, the students chattering excitedly as they waited for their professor to arrive. The walls were lined with bookcases, filled with volumes of knowledge and wisdom. The desks were arranged in neat rows, each one occupied by a student eager to learn.

As the clock ticked closer to the start of class, the students quieted down, their attention focused on the front of the room. The door opened, and in walked the professor, a tall, imposing figure and had a a very gorgeous face as he was wearing his glasses

"Good morning, class," the professor said, his voice commanding attention. "I hope you've all had a chance to review the material we covered last week. Today, we'll be discussing potion-making methods, specifically the importance of precision and attention to detail."

The professor launched into his lecture, his words flowing like a river of knowledge. He discussed the different ingredients that went into making a potion, the importance of measuring each one with exactitude, and the consequences of making even the slightest mistake.

The students listened with rapt attention, their eyes gleaming with curiosity and fascination. They took notes diligently, eager to absorb every bit of information the professor had to offer.

As the lecture drew to a close, the professor turned to the class. "Remember, class," he said, his voice firm. "Potion-making is not something to be taken lightly. It requires patience, discipline, and a deep understanding of the art. One mistake can have dire consequences."

The students nodded, their faces serious. They knew the risks involved, but they also knew the rewards. Potion-making was a fascinating and powerful craft, one that could change lives and shape destinies.

The professor dismissed the class, and the students filed out, their minds buzzing with newfound knowledge. Little did they know that one of their classmates would soon put that knowledge to the test, with a potion-making accident that would have unexpected consequences.

_______________

AN : For those who already read the first ever of this story. This story is different from the first one if you are maybe confused on why the plot change.