Part:-11

A/n pov.....

Jungkook smirked while looking at the man who was   busy in checking out YN making her feel uncomfortable and scare.

"How much are you giving" jungkook asked the man.

"Umm....is she pure" that man asked while YN widened her eyes hearing this.

All the moments when taehyung did it with her flashed in her mind and unknowingly a tear escaped her eyes.

"Sorry but she is priceless"

*bang*

They both looked back and saw every member there while taehyung was holding a gun.

She looked at the man and her eyes widen looking at the spot where taehyung just shot him...right in the middle of the forehead.

They all came towards them and taehyung hugged YN tightly.

"Thank god I came on time" he said crushing that little creature in his arms while Jungkook clenched on his jaw that didn't got unnoticed by the oldest.

"Jungkook are you stupid why did you involved her"
Jimin said going near jungkook.

"Yes and even if you wanted to take this such big step you should have asked us once" suga said looking at jungkook.

"Guys I thought that the more the mission would be secret the more chances of the success we will get" jungkook said while looking at YN from the corner of his eyes who was still in taehyung's arm.

Taehyung broke the hug and went towards jungkook and held on his collar.

"It was your first and last chance in involving her in our mission.....next time I will make sure you will not be able to recognise your own face" taehyung said glaring at jungkook.

"Taehyung leave it and let's go now" Namjoon said separating them.

Jungkook secretly rolled his eyes but smiled softly in front of his Hyungs.

"Sorry bro I will take care next time" he said hugging taehyung while jungkook secretly looked at YN and smirked at her making her feel shivers all over her body.

In fact she was really confused about everything happening around her surroundings.

But one thing she got to know for sure and that was she was just a puppet in this mission.

And one more thing that everybody think that jungkook just got her but nobody knew that he kidnapped her and touched her in inappropriate way.

Time skip in the car.....

They all were going towards the mansion while YN was sleeping peacefully on taehyung's lap.

She was sleeping like she is used to sleep in his arms....which wasn't even false.

Suddenly jin spoke something getting everyone's attention.

"I want to talk about something very important" everybody looked at him.

But jin didn't said anything seemed like he was thinking about something deeply.

"Hyung say something" Jimin said noticing something is wrong with jin.

"We will end the contract in next month....so there is going to be a big function and we will be 24/7 live"
He said sighing.

But only he knew that he wanted to say something else.

Everybody nodded but didn't said anything.

Time skip to same night.....

Jin sighed and went on the terrace. He went to take some fresh air.

He reached the terrace and noticed that Jimin was standing on the corner.

He decided to go to him and say what he wanted to.

"Jimin"

He turned back and the first thing he noticed was the tears in his eyes.

Without saying anything he hugged him.

"I don't know what to do Hyung" he said while taking deep breaths.

"You love YN right" Jimin stopped hugging him and looked at jin with wide eyes.

"Tell me do you" jimin hesitantly nodded. 

"I really love-

"Forget about her" Jimin looked at jin with shock.

"What do you mean Hyung" Jimin said backing off.

"Taehyung is mad over her....he is even ready to kill everyone for her.....his anger is harming himself" jin said while concern for taehyung was sparkling in his eyes.

"What about my feelings Hyung" Jimin said while his eyes were wet.

"You are no less than a devil....she is making you guys weak so forget about her love is not our thing"

"What about taehyung....he is also in love with her"

Jin shook his head.

"He doesn't love her.......he is only obsessed with her"

Jimin didn't said anything.

"Are you ready to do what I am saying?" Jimin looked at jin but didn't said anything.

Jimin knew one thing that she was just his attraction.....and it's not even a lie that Jimin had been always attracted by girls and had used many of them.....moreover YN was taehyung's....his soulmate's girl...

Jimin sighed deeply and nodded making jin to hug him.

"Go to sleep now tomorrow we have a drug deal"
Jimin again nodded and left jin alone.

Jimin wiped his tears and looked at the sky.

"Maybe he was right....aish I have to order new to make my inner self relax" Jimin smirked and left from there.

On the other hand....

Jin was standing in front of jungkook's room thinking if he should talk to him or not.

Finally he decided to knock but before he could do that door opened revealing jungkook.

"Hyung you here at this time....any problem" jungkook asked being confused at Jin's sudden appearance.

"I want to talk about something important....cond inside"jin said and went in followed by jungkook.

"What's the matter" jungkook asked closing the door.

"Just wanted to say that stay away from that YN" jin said turning back with a serious expression on his face.

"What do you mean" jungkook asked in confusion.

"Everyone in the house are fighting over her....and what do you think that I don't know that you kidnapped her first and when you came to know that we all know your intentions you changed your devil plan into a mission" Jungkook widened his eyes.

Jin went near him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I know we have destroyed many people and mostly girls....but don't have bad intentions on someone else's girl.....or I won't think twice to kill the culprit with my own hand"

"Sleep now" jin said and left from there.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat on the bed.

"Look like I want her....I just wanted to sell her like I did to other girls but seems like I have to change the girl" jungkook said and smirked while looking at a pic of a teen girl whom he saw on their recent concert.

To be continued.....