Sixteen 💗

Heyy, it's me here again. I hope you guys are doing finee

Merry Christmas and Happy New month in addy.

Yolanda.

"Is she going to be okay? She's been out for a while"

"She will be fine. When she wakes up, I'll get what cause her unconsciousness"

"Damn it, I warned her about this"

"What? You knew about this?"

"No dad. I just told her to be careful that's all. How could she have slipped?"

"Everyone calm down, She'll be fine. She has no internal or external injuries but her blood pressure is fearfully high"

"Will it come down doctor?"

"Yes. Yes it will ma'am"

*********

I woke up.

My eyes flew open and the first thing I saw was the white ceiling. I blinked and looked around the environment. Several needles were connected to me as the machine beeped In a corner.

I was in the hospital.

I saw Lawrence slumped on the chair, sleeping peacefully. I wanted to wake him up but the dark circles under his eyes told me he hasn't had enough sleep for days, I didn't just have the heart to wake him up so I let him sleep.

Oh God..

The event of what happened yesterday replayed in my head. I felt so ashamed and so betrayed by what Daniels did to me. I remember Tayo and Lilac warning me of him but I didn't listen, I just acted like a foolish lamb who walked into the trap of the hungry lion.

I sighed.

Immediately Daniels pushed me into the water, I remember him dumping a whole lot of creatures in the pool. God, even right now I shivered as I thought of it. My phobia for water and insects made me almost die in the water.

Did Daniels hate me that much?

Was it because I challenged him and returned all the pranks he played on me? Was he this evil?

The fact that I almost fell for him.

Keyword: almost.

"Yolanda?"

I turned my head and met Lawrence staring at me with surprise and relief in his eyes. His hair was ruffled and he looked haggard but he smiled all the same.

"You're awake! Imma go call everyone -"

"No!"

He paused.

"Not now. I..I need to talk to you about something first"

He frowned slightly but he sat down.

"Yes Lands?"

"What...What happened after was pushed?"

He sighed.

"They made a video out of you. Timi was really pissed with him, Khalid was indifferent and Abasi helped Tayo carry you out of the water. Lilac tried to take the phones off the two boys but they nearly beat her up. She and Chloe got into a fight that ended in torn clothes and all. I shouted at Daniels but he was just laughing at me.  That bastard"

I wanted to cry.

"I'm sorry Law. If I had listened to you, El, Lilac and Tayo this never would have happened" I muttered.

"Hey hey hey, don't say that. It wasn't really your fault and it could have happened to anyone. Just don't let it get to you okay?" He soothed. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Perhaps I'll transfer to another school. Could uncle help with that?"

He frowned again.

"Transfer? Why? What's wrong with OA?"

"Don't you get it Law? I don't fit there. I barely know these people and it's tough when the overall leader wants you out. Maybe I should just switch to homeschooling, at least I don't get to deal with hormonal and deranged teenagers"

"Hmm"

"I wouldn't advice you to transfer because it will show you as a coward. Daniels wants you broken to the extent you'll beg for mercy or leave and you doing the latter will make him the high winner. But then, if you wish to leave, who am I to stop you? I just want you to make the right decision and be happy"

"Oh well"

"Can you at least think about it?"

"Alright I will"

"Law mum said you should-" El stopped talking immediately she saw me. She screamed and ran to jump on me..

"Yolandaaa!! You're awake oh my God!" she screeched. She started touching my face, my hands and every part of my body to see if I was okay. I chuckled at her concern.

"I'm fine baby coz."

"Baby ke? Anywaysss, I missed you." She turned to Lawrence and grimaced at him "Ode you couldn't even tell us Yolanda is awake."

"Mama rest abeg. She asked me not to cause she wanted to talk to me" he replied and rolled his eyes"

"You guys should not fight because of me oo, I cannot take any wahala today" i warned

"I'm so glad you're awake Lolo. I was really horrified at what happened to you. I'm sure Daniels did that intentionally to use your phobias against you" she said angrily.

"Oh well" I muttered tiredly.

"She wants to be homeschooled" Lawrence blurted.

"Huh?"

"Law I said I was gonna think about it!"

El looked at me with surprise and confusion In her eyes.

"Homeschooled? Are you giving up because one stupid idiot decided to mess with you?"

"I can't go back! They made a video of me and I'm so ashamed right now. How can I face Lilac? And Tayo? Who stood up for me and tried to warn me but I was so stupid and I pushed him away and hurt.him repeatedly" I replied, tears stinging my eyes.

"Oh my darling" El whispered softly and hugged me.

"I get why you wanna leave but you can't. Leaving is a sign of cowardice -"

"Exactly what I said" Lawrence interrupted. She shot him a glare and hissed.

"Shut up and let me speak in peace oga" he hissed back and gave her the middle finger.

"As I was saying before some dogs were barking, I don't want you to run away just because some low life idiots decided to mess with you. I want you to go back there and show them you are not breaking or running away. Give them that I'm a boss bitch vibe"

Wait...

That sounded really...

"Yes, show them what you're made of baby. Pure, metal steel."

"What if they make fun of me?"

"Don't be bothered. See them as minions" she responded with a smile.

I leaned back on the bed and took a deep breath.

"Alright. I'll go back"

"Okay now can someone go call mum? I'm craving for pizza wallai"

Wowww

Everyone clap for Yolanda because it look like she's having sense 😭😂✨

Yeah so today I said I was gonna write as many updates as I can before I go and sleep 😂

So enjoy this one, another one coming up soon.

Comment, vote and share please 🥺