Part 2

Yoongi's expert fingers danced across the keys. With each press that he makes, he was sure that his music was about to reach everybody. Every key that he played, every sound that each key made was all perfect and felt harmonious.

He's lucky he's never had stage fright since he's blind; he knows well that he wouldn't last a minute onstage. It's really weird, he's heard of stories of other people with disabilities that are successful in life.

Yoongi knows that he's one of them but he still feels incomplete.

-----------------------------------------------------

He's currently onstage, performing his new piece entitled 'First Love'. It tells a bittersweet story of his relationship with the piano.

Before he turned blind, he was already a prodigy at playing the piano. He hated the piano at first since instead of making friends and playing with kids at his age. He was instead playing the piano every single day. He hated the piano because of that until he lost everything.

His family got into a car accident and he was the only one who survived. He lost his eyesight too and all he had left was the piano.

-----------------------------------------------------

"This piece tells the story of his life." Jimin said as he watched Yoongi play the piano piece. It was a sad sight for him to see Yoongi suffering. The piece was really heavy and was depressing and it told him all of the struggles that Yoongi has overcome just to reach where he is right now.

When the concert ended, Jimin and the other guests were escorted to the backstage where they will meet Yoongi.

Each and every one of them went in one-by-one and all left with merch and an autograph.

-----------------------------------------------------

When it was Jimin's turn he was nervous and felt like he was going to burst any time soon, he slowly opened the door and Yoongi greeted him with a smile.

"Thank you for guiding me back to the dressing room. I really mean it. Can you tell me your name and stuff about yourself?" Yoongi asked. Jimin took a seat in front of Yoongi and shyly smiled.

"My name is Park Jimin. I'm a twenty-one year old dance student, majoring in contemporary dance. I have a YouTube channel which I post dance covers or even my own choreographies. Oh! Also today's my birthday!" Jimin beamed which made Yoongi chuckle.

"Here you go, have a signed copy of my poster and some merch." Yoongi said as he handed the merch to Jimin. "You could have gone to the beach or like enjoyed a day-off instead of watching my concert." Yoongi said which made Jimin pout.

"Hyung, you have no idea how much I was looking forward to see and meet you today you know? This is like a dream come true already for me." Jimin said which made Yoongi smile. "I'll make sure that the next time you'll watch you'll always get a free backstage pass." Yoongi promised. "No thank you hyung, you don't have to." Jimin shyly denied the offer but Yoongi shook his head.

"Park Jimin, it's the least I can do to someone who has beautifully choreographed my piano pieces." Yoongi said which made Jimin shocked. "But you're blind. How do you even know that I'm the same person?" Jimin asked in a bewildered manner. "I know that it's you. My friends also tell me about you. I know that Hoseok's not a liar and he's the one who always helps you shoot your videos right?" Yoongi asked.

"Hoseok hyung is my dance teacher. He's taught me lots of great stuff but I never expected that you'd be friends with him." Jimin admitted. "Maybe if I wasn't blind I would let you dance onstage as I play. Tell you what, how about you work for me as a dancer? Based on Hoseok's descriptions, you're already perfect for the job." Yoongi said which made Jimin surprised.

"Hyung this is too much, I'm sorry but I really have to decline your offer." Jimin said with a low tone.

"I'll let you think first. Think about my offer, Jimin. You'll have perks and other great benefits." Yoongi said. "I just want to finish college first hyung. Maybe in a few years and I'll be able to accept your offer." Jimin said.

"I'll give you a deal Jimin. I'll get my eyes checked and I'll make sure that the time we meet I won't be blind anymore. Then you're going to dance for me." Yoongi said.

"Hyung! That's too much, why are you even saying this?" Jimin replied with a shocked tone.

"You're the first one who supported me in everything that I used to hate. When Hoseok described you, I was mesmerized already with your kindness. Park Jimin, I have been waiting for this day that you will be at my concert. I have dreamed of playing the piano as you danced onstage. It may sound absurd but I think I like you Park Jimin." Yoongi confessed which made Jimin's jaw drop.

"I know you're shocked but please Jimin, just give me a chance to prove that I'm a man worthy of your love." Yoongi pleaded.

"Hyung. I can't. We can't." Jimin said as he clenched his fist. He bit his lip afterwards as he felt lips tremble which was a sign that he was about to cry. "Jimin, I know this is too much but please don't leave." Yoongi begged. Jimin looked at Yoongi's eyes. It was full of sadness and regret, yet at the same time it was also filled with hope.

"Hyung I'm really sorry but I need to go home already." Jimin said as he grabbed his bag and quickly left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yoongi sobbed and wailed as he slammed his hand on the desk. "I shouldn't have done that! What the hell was I thinking?" Yoongi yelled. "Jennie! Contact Hoseok! We're leaving NOW!" Yoongi ordered as he threw a fit of rage and kicked the table which made it fall down.
Jennie quickly dialed Hoseok and reported it to Yoongi. Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh and sat down. "Light me a cigarette. I fucked up big time." Yoongi said as Jennie placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it up.