The characters

Amabel is a 15 year old girl and the spitting image of her mother. She is about 5'6 with some curves, she has long wavy blond hair that reaches just above her waist and large blue eyes. Her skin holds a golden hue.

Ambrose is younger than Amabel by thirty minutes. Ambrose stands at 5'8 with wavy black hair and soft blue eyes, think superman just not buff. He does have some definition but it isn't that noticeable. His skin is much more golden to it and it looks like he has a tan from the sun bit it stays through winter.

Calidore is younger than Ambrose by 1 hour and looks very different from his brother. Calidore stands at 5'2 has curly blond hair and large green eyes. His face still looks like a child's and his height doesn't help. He has a soft golden color to his skin yet can still be considered pale. He is scrawny and has no definition.

Desdemona is a hour and thirty minutes younger than her sister. Desdemona stands at 4'6 and has her mother's outrageous curly hair however her hair is black. Desdemona has large dark brown almost black eyes her skin is so white that you can see her veins and she is super skinny.

Amelia popescu is thirty-five and a mother of quadruplets. She stands at 5'2 and has blue eyes, curly blond hair and super pale skin.

Pietro is fourty seven and has dark brown eyes and black wavy hair. Pietro stands at 6'4 and has dark tan skin. He is the father of four sons as well as two other sons and two daughters he didn't know of.

Penny is fourty four and has short frizzy red hair and light brown eyes. She stands at 5'4 and has light skin that is covered in freckles. She is the step mother of four boys. She has a very voluminous figure.

Vincent twenty five and has wavy black hair and hazel eyes. He stands at 6'6 and has a golden tan to him that lasts all year.

Xavier is twenty and has wavy black hair and green eyes. He stands at 6'3 and has dark tan skin.

Valentino is twenty and has wavy black hair and blue eyes. He stands at 6'3 and has pale white skin.

Romeo is 15 and has frizzy black hair and blue eyes. His skin is pale white with a little hint of a golden tan. He has freckles like his mom however he has less. He stands at 5'11.