Chap 1: Something New

-- Pass it to me, NOW!!!

-- No, pass it to me, that idiot will only isolate the ball and make us lose for good.

-- If it's a goal you want, you know you have to pass it to me, right, Isagiii?

"Oh man, what do I do now?" Isagi thought, surrounded by options but with no certainty of a goal, his nose couldn't find the slightest trace of an opening in the opposition's defense, nothing to justify a pass.

"If I pass to any of them now and we lose that goal, it's all over, we won't progress and we'll all lose our chance to be the best in the world, ahhhh what do I do?". While he was thinking too much, time was running out on the match counter, finding himself with no way out, Isagi noticed something, a gap in his opponents' armor, the defender seemed to be exhausted and leaning on just one leg. "That's it, that's the goal trail I was looking for."

-- I'm not going to pass it on to anyone...

-What did you say? - You know that I have the best chance of scoring here, I have my formula ready, I just need the ball.

-- Or you could shoot ahead and I'll run to catch up, my speed is unmatched, especially now that their defense is totally tired. - Chigiri said, with the most selfish and excited smile he could muster at that moment.

-- Naninan, Isagi's going to pass to me and I'm going to pass them all with the best dribbles, isn't that right Isagi ? - Bachira was no longer holding his breath with excitement and wanted Isagi to pass the ball to show him the extent of their connection (on and off the pitch).

-- No, this goal is all mine, you can be selfish when you need to be, now it's my turn.

-- Wow... - The three of them were surprised but at the same time happy with their friend's determination, so they just agreed among themselves to clear Isagi's path and take him to the goal.

It was then that Isagi took off with everything, leaving the other team's line of defense completely lost, Bachira keeping two players busy, while Kunigami did the same with those who were further back in the penalty area. Chigiri, too, wastes no time and runs at full speed down the flank, in order to attract the remaining players and make them think he's going to receive a pass.

"This is it, I'm a striker"

Isagi, kicked the ball with unparalleled force and will, enough for the ball to take effect and enter the angle, making it impossible for the goalkeeper to catch

Isagi, kicked the ball with unparalleled force and will, enough for the ball to take effect and enter the angle, being impossible for the goalkeeper to catch.

*FUUUUUOM* as the buzzer sounded to signal the end of the match, Team Z qualified to go on to the Blue Lock exams.

-- AEEEEEE, THAT'S IT - everyone on the team gathered around Isagi and lifted him up, celebrating and sharing the sweet feeling of victory.

-- Well done, Isagi, that only makes me more certain that I made the best choice.

-- Thank you, Bachira, but what choice is that?

-- The person I want to be together with.

Isagi blushed and was probably unsure of what Bachira meant, but he was still very happy with what the dark-haired boy with yellow highlights said.

-- OK, that's it, I want to take a shower, this match has left me sweating more than any of the previous ones and on top of that my hair is a complete mess. - Chigiri said this as he fiddled with his hair, trying to organize what little was left of his red hair.

-- Ahh, I wish I could train a bit more, but I think I'll just freshen up and get something to eat. Would you like to join me, Chigiri? - Kunigami, the great hero with copper color hair, who was now only thinking about resting and making the most of the little free time they had, called Chigiri over so they could spend time together, something they had been doing quite often.

-- Wow, looks like the ginger one is in the mood to take that Hero and Princess thing further - Daichi, clearly in a sarcastic and provocative tone - So, red-headed one, are you going to carry the princess on your shoulders or in your arms ? (clearly referring to Chigiri)

-- Who'd have thought that as well as complaining that he doesn't get passes on the pitch, Daichi would also be envious - Bachira spoke in a tone of innocence so pure that it sounded like the worst kind of sarcasm. -- HUH, WHO ARE YOU CALLING ENVIOUS, AND WHY WOULD I BE ENVIOUS OF THAT ?

-- Ahhh, but you sounded so much like you wanted something like that too... - At this point, I couldn't tell if Bachira was making fun of Daichi, or if he was serious.

-- What a drag, I'm going, I don't have time to waste on this, I still have to do my hair, are you coming, Kunigiri ? - Chigiri spoke as he headed towards the dormitories, but still looking at the redhead.

-- Y-yes, I'm going with you - He said that in a nervous tone, but was clearly happy to know that Daichi's comments hadn't affected Chigiri.

-- HAHAHA, you see Isagi, I told you those two were a good match.

-- Yeah, Bachira, do you think they'd actually go through with it, like cross the line and maybe even date?

-- HMMM, good question, but that's for them to answer, isn't it ? Besides, I already have my own questions to answer...

-- Like, what ? - He asked, looking doubtful and nervous.

-- Like your answer ! HAHAHA

-- What answer, Bachira?

-- When I said I'd made the right choice, I also want to know if I'm your right choice...

Isagi, looks at Bachira and blushes, his heart starts racing and a different feeling comes over him, something distressing but relaxing at the same time, exciting like the imminence of a goal and unsettling, but also apprehensive and frightening. -- Bachira, I-I too...

-- AHHHH NO FUCK YOU, GET OFF ME GAGAMARU - Daichi exclaimed, clearly upset.

-- AKAKAKAK, That's it Gagamaru, run him off, that's for disturbing the peace of our companions. - Naruhaya was clearly amused by the situation.

-- Listen, Daichi, it's not because you're jealous that you have to keep talking about Kunigami and Chigiri. - This time, the one provoking was Gagamaru.

Daichi, at that moment, began to smile angrily and a vein even popped out of his forehead. -- For the last time, I... am... NOT... FUCKING JEALOUS. - he said, raising the sound of his voice with each word, causing all the other teammates to start laughing, including Bachira and Isagi.

-- HHAHAHA, Daichi really knows how to make us angry and laugh at the same time. - Huh, I heard that, you idiot.

-- Good, then something of yours is good, because your defense is not. -- WHAT DID YOU SAY ?

-- Anyway, Isagi, you don't have to tell me now, but promise me that when you do, you'll be completely sure of your answer, OK? - Bachira had a cute smile on her face, making Isagi blush and nod, along with a:"I promise, Bachira, I also promise that you won't be disappointed with the answer... hahaha".This time, it wasn't Isagi who was surprised, but Bachira, who even turned his face quickly at the unusual answer.

--------------//---------------------------------//------------------//-------------------------//-----------------------------//---

Heyy, guys, here's our first chapter. I don't expect it to have a big audience, since I don't even know if these blue lock fics are still something that people look into, but for those of you who read it and like it, please leave your opinions and evaluations along with ideas and suggestions for improving the work. After all, what fun is it to write and not share ? KKKKKKKKKKKKK

ps: as it's my first piece, this chapter was shorter, but I feel like writing more and detailing the scenes more and more.