───ㅤ𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟢ㅤꔠ

the next day, jeongguk was sitting in front of the doctor's cabin

the next day, jeongguk was sitting in front of the doctor's cabin. just then the doctor with one of his colleagues came through the hall. as the teal-haired male saw the doctor, he stood up and came in front of the doctor who sighed low-key frustratedly as he spoke, raising his voice a bit, "you came again? aree! how many times shall i say that it's impossible to save him?! please, don't waste my time, i just can't help him." saying that, the doctor left the teal-haired male who stood there with a helpless look and suddenly, he got pissed off.

jeongguk went towards the doctor and grabbed him by his collar while pinning him to the wall, as he yelled, "what do you think yourself? are you god, huh? are you god that you are saying he can't be saved?! save his life or else, i will take your life! save him!" jeongguk kept jerking the doctor by his collar as his eyes were filled with anger. he just wanted to save taehyung at any cost.

the doctor screamed at the gangster male as well, "if i could, i would have saved my wife first! she is gradually dying due to this illness by suffering every day! being a doctor, i am as helpless as you are." hearing the doctor's outburst, jeongguk's anger died down and soon he started to feel bad for the doctor as well.

jeongguk started to walk away when the doctor again spoke, "if you really want to give it a last try then take taehyung to busan. there is a doctor, kim seokjin. he couldn't help me, but maybe he can help you." with that, jeongguk left and soon was seen in his jeep, in front of taehyung's place. the teal-haired male was in deep thought as he kept thinking about what the doctor asked him.

just then taehyung came in front of the jeep door, excitedly with a smile on his lips, only to see jeongguk with a serious look. his smile automatically fell seeing the teal-haired male like that. the blond started to draw a smiley face on the window of the jeep where there was fog gathered.

jeongguk noticed that and kept looking at taehyung with wide eyes as he watched the younger male draw the smiley face. the blond put his index finger in the middle of the smiley face as he looked at jeongguk who could not help but tear up as he too put his index finger in the same place as the other, connecting their fingers. he smiled through his tears as he looked at taehyung who returned the same.

then jeongguk remembered a certain conversation with taehyung where the blond said, "gguk, you have completed so many wishes of mine, will you fulfill another one? if before completing all the wishes, life leaves my side then you, please, fulfill the rest wishes for me. okay?" with that, taehyung handed his diary to the older male.

"but yeah, don't worry. after i am gone, don't think that you will get rid of me easily. i will always be with you, like the air." taehyung went behind the teal-haired male, closed his eyes with his hands, and continued, "whenever you miss me, just close your eyes and feel the breeze. and when the air will touch your face, just know that it's me."

. . . present time.

with that, jeongguk was back to the present where he was sitting in the church and had his eyes closed as the air was blowing. the teal-haired male was missing his spouse and feeling the breeze as if feeling his love's touch.

soon a girl of around six-seven years entered the church with her backpack and the same red paper wind turbine, which was spinning as the wind touched its edges. yes, it was yoonji. jeongguk opened his eyes when heard the sound of a piece of paper getting hit by air. he saw the paper wind turbine and the little girl who went in front of the holy cross as he stared at the girl and started to listen to her words.

"god, thank you. everything is good at my house. mom and dad aren't quarreling. please, keep everyone happy like this. and i promise to come here nine more times. thank you!" with a smile, the girl ended her talks with the god while jeongguk kept watching her from behind.

the teal-haired male saw the girl go down the aisle near the holy cross where there was a big shelf. yoonji kept putting her toys in there while saying, "god, these are all my favorite toys, you take all my toys. but please, keep my family happy." yoonji was trying to keep one of her toys there but was failing since the shelf was a bit higher for her height.

jeongguk stood behind her and asked, "shall i help?" yoonji looked at him and nodded. the gangster male lifted her and helped her to put the toy in there. then jeongguk saw the wind turbine and asked, "did any uncle give you this turbine?" he thought taehyung gave that to the kid since the blond often made such crafts.

yoonji shook her head as she answered, "nope. my dada brought it for me." saying that yoonji left and that was it! jeongguk's eyes widened as his expression changed. he started to connect some dots while staring at the wind turbine as he picked the toy up.

on the other hand, yoongi was seen beside his wife who was getting ready for a movie day out. the black-haired male was looking at his wife with intense eyes as he watched her wear her earrings. seolhee looked at him as she said, "what are you doing? how much time will it take? if we are late, the theater will be housefull. and you don't even have such a status where you can buy the ticket in black. just do it fast." yet again, the lady taunted her husband whose smile immediately fell off.

yoongi then completed his work and came back with the necklace of taehyung, which he snatched from the blond's neck that day, and with the screwdriver in his hand. the black-haired male made his wife wear the necklace while his screwdriver was just near her neck. "we will get the tickets, seolhee. don't worry." he uttered with a calm tone.

"how? do you own the theater or was it gifted to you, huh?!" seolhee sarcastically commented as she continued, "i am telling you, if i miss the hero's entry then i ain't going to watch the rest of the movie. rather, we get to see a hero only on the big screen, not in real lif-"

she was cut off when the screwdriver's edge came in contact with her neck as yoongi still had the screwdriver in his hand while he was making seolhee wear the necklace. "argh! what the hell are you doing, yoongi? leave it!" she frustratedly spoke as she threw the screwdriver away.

soon they got ready and went out of their rented house. as they passed by the area's road, a pair of eyes kept following their movements. it was jeongguk, who was there in his jeep and stared at the family going out. the teal-haired male kept observing them and soon they were out of his sight.

××××××××

××××××××

assalamu alaikum, here you go! finally back with another new chapter. hope you liked and enjoyed it. stay tuned and take care. allah hafeez.

— ayad ezra.