1

I cannot believe we are going to our first August Nights  with everyone caravaning. I am glad the Garcias all of them decided to come too Jane.  I agree Maura.  Since we both had suites with double rooms along we are able to give both Eduardo Garcia's my suite Maura.  Thanks for letting Lisa and I to stay with you. They reimbursed me for the three days.  They kept their other home and the verdicts for both of their lawsuits came in. I couldn't believe how much money they received.  Avery and I made a nice piece of change too.  We cannot discuss the price because the owner of Folsom  dealership won't allow it per the  the amount they settled for for 4 years and 11 months now.  Baby girl and I didn't want to accept 30 percent. We didn't want to offend them again. Plus the day they settled for the air bag case Miguel said in their culture they would been insulted. The best thing Maur is that doctor can no longer practice.  Yes when it showed up on the news at the clinic everyone clapped. I better pay attention plus Lisa is trying to call me. She is driving my camaro with Juanita. Juanita is mad at her husband. Jesus and Manuel are in. Manuel's car. The other three in one of Jess cars.  He is allowing Eduardo Jr. to drive it. They wanted to be more comfortable . Juanita wanted to get away from him.

I ended the call and could hear Juanita singing in Spanish to a Tejano song.

Hey babe. Jane I  need to pull over. Juanita has to use the restroom. Jesus and Manuel are pulling over. The Garcia's are not answering their cells.  I am going to pull over at a restaurant.  I told Juanita fast food restaurants can be gross. Okay, I  am right behind you now. I  will pull over too. I should use the restroom.

The three of us pulled over.

Juanita let me go buy some drinks so they throw a fit of us just using the restroom. Jane will go with you. Okay!

Aye we are going to buy some water.  Get me one Jesus and I will pay you back. Okay but no need. Okay thanks.

I went with Juanita.  My wife was already inside so I could ask her to get me water.

Juanita and I used the restroom and washed then blow dried our hands. I used my shirt to pull open the door and had her go out first than I did.

Mom I got you an ice tea. Thank you Manuel. Jane here is your wallet. Let's go.

We all left the restaurant and people were checking out the cars. We smiled. My wife told me  that Juanita wanted to come with me to discuss somehing. I opened her door after she got in and put her seat belt. I than closed and locked her door than got in my side and put my seat belt and started my car. We all were back on the road.

Jane I need to find a good financial person who can handle our money.  We want to pull it out of the bank. I will ask our friend, Christopher Gorham to help you. He's good at what he does. He will  charge you a percentage.  My family and I understand. I will call him now. He is in Reno already with his girlfriend Dr. Piper Parabo. Would you like me to listen to the conversation? Si.

I hit Christopher's number on my cell and its ringing.

Hey Jane how far are you from here? About an hour.  I have Juanita Garcia with me. I recommended you to help her invest her inlaws winnings from the lawsuit. They want to pull it out from the bank or most of it. I am going to listen. Okay!

Go ahead Juanita.

Mr. Gorham. Oh please call me Christopher. Christipher we want to make money off my inlaws winnings more than what the bank is paying us.  Mrs. Garcia when you get here this afternoon. I will meet with you all at the hotel. We can discuss how much and the best type of investment. Okay thank you! Thanks buddy! You ladies are both welcome .

I ended the call in my radio and turned it to a station on satellite that played Tejano music for her.

Thank you Jane. Your welcome.