✙₱₳Ɽ₮ ₦ł₦Ɇ✙

WARNINGS: Bullying, violent Bullying?, hitting girls, trauma flashback

NOTE: Hi, sorry for not updating I just been slowly losing motivation in writing now lately and honestly didn't expect to get this far. I might quit or probably will seeing how I not really into writing like I use to but if i do I want to stop at a certain point with my storys, mainly this one and DOMINANT cause they the most popular at the moment. I might continue the fallen Angel x creepypasta and my new story I made might or probably not...but also might be those accounts that look dead but still active and alive; just posting when they wanna to...but anyways enough of this let's get on with the story shall we :).

_________________________________________

₱ⱤɆ₮₮Ɏ ฿ØɎ

©REX-KITZ

WORD COUNT: 1472

__________________________________________________________________________________

NARRATOR PØV:

Where we last left off with this story was Y/n just getting use to his new home in the slender mansion. He took a bath got dress and is now laying peacefully in his bed as his chest go up and down slowly aswell soft snores left pass his dry but soft lips. The boy felt peace while laying there dreaming of peaceful dreams of his past...of his family...his mom and dad...and...only friend-..................................

FRIEND

HIS ONE AND ONLY FRIEND THAT CARE ABOUT HIM

THAT WASN'T JEALOUS OF HIM FROM HIS LOOKS

WHO WAS LIKE A SISTER TO HIM