Chapter 1| Beginning

There was a wubbox named Air, he was usually bullied due to him having wings and other differences to the other wubboxes. This caused him to usually be insecure about his personality and look. He was now old, walking around Air Island until he soon bumped into someone.

Air's POV: "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to-" He soon got cut off from the person. "It's alright, don't say sorry." Air was surprised that they said that, he soon looked up ag them. It was Water Wub, someone he has never met before. His face lit up in fascination since he has never seen anyone look like that before. "I.. Woah, you look pretty cool." He said with a cheeky smile, looking at water. "Oh, me? Thank you.." Water said, smiling back in response as he put his hand behind his neck.

Waters POV: He had been a while since he had ever been complimented, but he didn't mind. "I'm water, nice to meet you." He said with a smile, reaching his hand out for a handshake. "Oh! I'm air, nice to meet you. Water." Air said in response as he reached his hand out, shaking waters hand before pulling back. "I've.. Never seen you around." Water spoke after a while, tilting his head in curiosity as he scanned Air's design. "I like your design too.. Looks cool." Water said with a smile, he truly did mean it. He liked Air's design.

[Have your first chapter! :3]