CHAPTER 4- THE EULOGY

Guess it was an emotional day for the whole town of Brightbury, which once was a great town bestowed with happiness but today darkness has loosened the strong faith of lovely people. It is the day where today Dr.Elizabeth and Peter Jules, where one who delinquently sacrificed for justice and another who was practicing to fly higher is finally going to sleep peacefully in the hands of God. Yes, the day of mourning for the whole town brings people back to unity. Everyone gathered in the church for final prayers while Sam and others were not as they were in the woods, to save Sarah or to avoid her being the next victim to be laid on Earth with the help of my supernatural powers.

             The small town of Brightbury was draped in a somber veil as its residents gathered to bid farewell to two beloved souls, Dr. Elizabeth Anderson and a young boy named Peter, a fifth-grader who had touched the hearts of many. The funeral was held on a serene hillside, where the late summer breeze whispered through the trees as if nature itself mourned the loss. As the town's people arrived, they were greeted with hushed whispers and tearful embraces. Dr. Anderson's girlfriend, Maria Ramirez, stood at the forefront, a pillar of strength amidst her grief. Her heart ached, but she knew she had to be strong for Elizabeth's family and friends. She greeted each person with a gentle smile and a nod, finding solace in their shared memories of a remarkable woman who had touched so many lives with her compassion and expertise.

             Next to Ramirez, Elizabeth's sister, Susan, stood stoically. She had been the one who planned the funeral, ensuring that every detail reflected Elizabeth's vibrant spirit. Flower arrangements in her favorite hues adorned the surroundings, and a photo slideshow captured cherished moments of Elizabeth's life, reminding everyone of the joy she brought to those around her. As the ceremony began, a sense of collective sorrow filled the air. Peter's classmates from the local school carried his small casket, tears streaming down their cheeks as they remembered the times they had spent playing together. Peter's parents, grief-stricken and clutching each other for support, followed closely behind, seeking strength in the community's embrace.

                The pastor, a long-standing member of the community, stepped forward and spoke heartfelt words about both Elizabeth and Peter. He praised Elizabeth's dedication to healing and the impact she had on so many lives, her kindness and expertise leaving an indelible mark on the town and beyond. As for Peter, he was remembered as a bright young soul, full of curiosity and innocence, whose untimely departure left a void that could never be filled. One by one, friends and family members stepped forward to share their memories. Colleagues from the hospital recounted moments of camaraderie and admiration for Elizabeth's tireless work. Peter's teacher spoke about his infectious enthusiasm for learning and how he brightened up the classroom with his constant curiosity.

                Maria Ramirez took the stand, her voice steady but filled with emotion. She spoke of the love they shared and the dreams they had together. Her words moved the crowd, as she revealed the side of Elizabeth that only the two of them had known – her playfulness, her quirks, and the love that bound them so strongly. Through her tears, Ramirez pledged to carry on Elizabeth's legacy, ensuring that her passion for justice to be continued to impact others.

             Susan stepped forward next, her voice unwavering despite her grief. She spoke of growing up with Elizabeth, sharing anecdotes that brought laughter amid the tears. She remembered the times they spent as children, playing in the fields nearby, and how Elizabeth's determination and compassion had been evident even then. As the sun began to set, the ceremony concluded with a heart-rending rendition of "Amazing Grace" sung by a local choir, their voices carrying a mix of sorrow and hope.

            After the service, the crowd slowly dispersed, leaving behind two freshly dug graves adorned with flowers and mementos. People embraced one another, offering words of comfort and support, knowing that healing would be a gradual process for everyone.