Part 2: The pretty girl

OTP

Mina: HI bun bun!!

Jungkook: Hiee Mina what's up

Mina: Actually I was thinking would you like to hangout with me and my friends this weekend?

Jungkook: Umm ya sure why not

Mina: Great then and also ask jimin and Taehyung

Jungkook: Well jimin ik would love to hangout but I'm not so sure about Taehyung
You know how he is.

Mina:I know I know but atleast you can try to convince him

Jungkook: OK fine, I'll tryy!!

Mina:Alright thankyouu,byee

Jungkook: Byee

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way back home. It was such a long and hectic day as I was about to reach my home, I received a call from junkook,my bestfriend.

OTP

Taehyung: Heyy kook,what's up!

Jungkook:I'm great,btw would you like to hangout at Mina's place this weekend.

Taehyung: Kook you know I don't like to hangout with anyone besides you and jimin

Jungkook: I know I know but someday or the other this has to change,this can't continue forever and besides it'll be fun to meet new people and don't worry I know Mina's Friends are nice and I'm sure you'll like them

Taehyung:But you-

Jungkook: No buts you are coming and I'm calling jimin hyung too,BYE

Taehyung:Wait wai-

Taehyung's POV

Gosh this guy never listen to me and now I have "plans" for this weekend.I was very frustrated becoz being an introvert I don't like socializing alot but he never listens to me

Author's POV
As soon as he reached the drive way he heard shouting noises but he knew whose voice it was so he unlocked the door by himself,went inside and went straight to his room.
It was his parents fighting but now he was used to it so he slept peacefully.
.
.
.
Time skip
He woke up late at night.He checked the time it was 4 am.He only had 5 hours of sleep left because after that he needs to get ready for "the plans" he had.He went straight to the kitchen,had a glass of water and again went to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Time skip(10am)

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and saw the time. It was already 10 so I got up from my bed and went straight to take a bath.After the bath I went to the walk in closet to decide my outfit. I chose a brown oversized sweater with white pants.
I was starving so I went down to have my breakfast but I lost my appetite as soon as I went downstairs. It was my mother and father trying to be a lovely couple infront of some guests. I quickly ran out of the house without being noticed. As I sat in the car I pulled out my phone and saw that Jungkook has already shared the location with me. I started the car and drove to the address.
.

.
.
.
.

Y/N POV
I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I was about to sleep again but realised that I have to go to Mina's house later so I quickly got up in excitement and went to take a bath. After the bath I decided what to wear and quickly went to her place without having my breakfast. As I reached there I saw that everyone was already there except Taehyung and Aaron.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I reached the address and went to the gate and rang the door
bell. No one answered it at first but when I rang the bell the second time, I heard footsteps. I felt a bit nervous because it was my first time going out with someone other than Jungkook and jimin.
As soon as the door opened I saw a pretty girl standing infront of me. She had very attractive eyes and a calming smile. We both were staring at eachother when.......
.
.
.
.

Y/N's POV
While we all were talking, I heard the doorbell ring. I thought someone would go but no one seemed to realise as they were too engrossed in talking to eachother. Then the doorbell rang again and I got up to open. As soon as I opened the door I saw Taehyung standing right in font of me. There was a deep silence and we both were staring at eachother but we got interrupted by a familiar voice.
.
.
.
.
.
Aaron's POV
As soon as I reached the driveway I saw Taehyung and Y/N staring at eachother.
Not gonna lie I did get pretty jealous because afterall he is my girlfriend.
So I decided to break their "staring Contest".

Aaron: Hey guys
Y/N: H-hii

He suddenly came to me and hugged me tightly. Taehyung quickly went inside without making things awkward. As Taehyung went outside, Aaron's mood changed in one second and he suddenly questioned me.

Aaron: Why the hell were you both staring at eachother.
Y/N: It's not what you think
Aaron: Then what is it huhh!!? You think I am dumb or something.
Y/N: Can we please not fight right now
Aaron: Alright Alright.

He said and quickly barged inside while I stood there with tears forming in my eyes. After a few minutes I went back inside and tried to act all Normal but obviously I couldn't and Lucas noticed my strange behavior and asked me I told him everything and he told me that everything will be alright and I just nodded not wanting him to be tensed or worried abt me.
We all were sitting silently when Mina decided to break the silence

Mina: Let's play truth and dare.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for updating late
I'll try to update another part very very soon.
I hope you enjoy this part.
Don't forget to vote and give your ideas in the comments.
I love ya'll <3