The Truth...

Y/N's POV

I am currently hanging out with my best friends Brody, Sarah, Preston, Hayley, Calvin and Levi. We have been friends ever since we all were in kindergarten. And we currently are juniors in high school. Ever since I came back from a camping trip, they have been acting weird and disappearing randomly without telling me. 

We were currently hanging out in the cafeteria at lunch when an ad comes on the tv. We all turn our heads cause the tv never plays ads. 

TV guy- And the power rangers were at it again. They fought yesterday and defeated a monster. But the real question is, who are the power rangers? Thank you, Ken, back to you.

It then switched to the weather, and we all got back to eating our food.

Calvin- Wow, they have been at it lately, I wonder who they are.

Levi- Yea me to.

I was sitting next to Levi because I have a really big crush on him. I just hope that he likes me back. All of a sudden, the bell rings. We are getting out early for some reason, but I don't mind.

I was about to leave when Levi stopped me.

Levi- Hey Y/N, would you like to go on a picnic with me today?

Y/N- Oh, sure I would love to go with you.

Levi- Sounds perfect. 

He grabs my hand and kisses it. I was screaming in my head. This boy is so sweet, I hope he likes me. 

*Time Skip*

After a while after school ended, I met Levi at the park.

Levi- Good to see you gorgeous. 

He kissed my forehead. I smiled. He makes me smile no one else does. 

Levi- Alright before we start, I'm going to go to the restroom really quick and be right back. Don't go anywhere.

He then left and I sit down waiting for him to come back. After a minute I saw a shadow behind me. I looked up and saw a monster. I was about to scream when the monster knocks me out. 

Levi's POV

I come back from the restroom and i do not see Y/N anywhere. I start calling her name, but nothing happens. I pack everything up and head to the base where everyone is at. 

*Time Skip*

I get back to the base faster than ever.

Levi- Guys we have a problem.

Hayley- What's wrong? And where's Y/N?

Levi- Y/N disappeared and I don't know where she went. I went to the restroom, and she was there when I left but when I got back, she was gone. 

Sarah- Okay Levi, take a seat and calm down. We will get her back.

Next thing we know is that we are getting a video call from a monster. We hit the enter key.

Madam Odius- Well, well, what do we have here?

Levi- What did you do with Y/N?!

Brody holds me back from attacking the screen.

Madam Odius- Oh she's fine. Just knocked up a bit but who cares? HAHAHA! (evil laugh)

Levi- Give her back!

Madam Odius- On one condition. I'll give her back if the gold ranger gives me his power star. Deal?

Everyone looks at each other but doesn't say anything.

Madam Odius- Time ticking.

Levi- Deal!

I looked around and everyone eyes went wide.

Madam Odius- Good. I will see you tomorrow at noon. Sharp. 

*Hangs up*

Calvin- Are you nuts, we can't give her your power star!

Levi- I'm sorry I freaked out and i want Y/N back... I love her.

Brody- Don't worry, we'll get her back.

Sarah- Don't worry Levi. My baking skill are top notch so i can make you a fake power star to give to her.

Levi- Oh thank you Sarah, so much!

Everyone left and I sat there hoping Y/N was okay.

*Day Skip*

The next day, i met Madum Odius at noon with my "power star."

Madam Odius- Okay give me your power star, and we will give you her back.

Levi- At the same time.

Madam Odius- Fine, you humas are so demanding.

I walked up to her and grabbed Y/N's hand and handed Madam Odius the "power star." 

Madam Odius- Haha got it, bye bye.

Y/N- Gold ranger is that you, am I safe?

Levi- Yes, yes you are Y/N, you are perfectly safe. 

I then untie her hands and remove the blind fold slowly.

Y/N- Levi, is it really you? Your the gold ranger?

Levi- Yes, yes I am. And I have a surprise for you.

Y/N- What is it?

Y/N looks over my shoulder and see the others walking in their uniform without their helmet. 

Y/N- What's going on?

Brody- Y/N, we are the power rangers.

Levi- And Y/N, I know this is a lot but I also want you to know that I like you a lot.

I place my hands on her hips.

Levi- And I have a lot of feelings for you so I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?

Y/N- I would love to Levi Weston-

I then pull her close and kiss her. Everyone cheers. I then pull away. 

Sarah- Alright, how about we go celebrate?

Brody- Sounds good to me.

Everyone cheers.

I hug Y/N tight and hold her hand all the way back. We celebrated the night away and had a wonderful time. 

Thank you @JulzLovDraco4Eva for this wonderful idea!! <3