Chapter 1

Nicole P.O.V-
I entered the club with my friend Victoria. As soon as we walked in it felt like eyes were on us as though we were the only girls in there. Vic and I sat down at a booth and a waitress came right to our table holding drinks. She said," Those 5 gentleman over there bought these drinks for you 2 ladies. I turned my head and looked at the guys who gave us these drinks . Vic started giggling and said," they are so freakkin cute."
I laughed at her remark as I watched 2 of those guys made there way to our table. One had long brown hair with greenish eyes very sexy. While the other one had dark almost black hair and brown very cute eyes.
Vic quickly stated," Stay , cool and calm". We both had a smile on our faces that would not come off.
The one with long hair introduced himself to me saying," Hey beautiful my name is Harry.. Dance with me? ".
The one with dark hair said something to Vic but since I was so focused on Harry I didn't hear what he said to her. I took his hand gently and he lead the way to the dance floor.
" What your name?", he asked.
" Nicole."
" I like that name" he said as he smiled.
He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in. Whispered in my ear and said," Come to my place?"
I nodded my head.
I was so shocked by what all just happened. I barely know this guy and I'm going to have sex with him!! Oh god I'm crazy.
Harry took me outside and called a taxi. He told the taxi where to go.
Then he looked at me. And I looked at him. Out of nowhere we kissed.. More like made out.
God this guy can kiss really good. The taxi guy said, " we are here".
Harry paid the guy. We made our way into the building and into his house.
As we entered his home, he locked the door and looked at me. He walked over to me and showed me his bed room. It was big especially when in a apartment. That when he kissed me on my neck and started pulling my dress off. I started pulling off his pants and he took off his shirt. So in a minute we were both naked and making out. But soon making out turned into sex. And I tell you.. It felt good.