rivals..?

Pennywises POV

     The brightness hits my eyes as I flutter my eyes open, as I stare off into the distance of my Nicki Minaj album's. They stick on display with my Sza album's, Ariana grande album's and Blackpink albums.I move around a bit to notice that my hair curlers as stayed intact,I didn't expect it to mostly because I have hot Cheeto hair..

     I finally rise off my bed,stretching and twisting my bones as they crack,gadamn.. That felt good!😍 But the only that that isn't good is that im starting my first day at IT HIGH,they school for nerds,whores,athletes and geeks, like any other high school, I suppose..

     I walk over to my kitchen,turning the lights on as I lean against the door frame. I'm so tired to even think, I only think about school. Eventually, I move myself inside the bathroom. I turn on the shower, turning it to HIGH heat. I reveal my body under my garments,stepping into the shower/bath.

─────────ೋღ after showerღೋ─────────

     I sit at my vanity and turn on the lights that Aline the mirror, adjusting it to the highest brightness.I then apply The Ordinary niacinamide,dropping the dollups on my face.Next goes the Drunk Elephant moisturizer, pumping it out and applying.Then goes my Rare Beauty blush,dior lip oil and my Better Then Sex mascara.

     I apy on the school uniform..tho the skirts are a little..wait.. VERY SHORT.I sigh and head out my room, mama pennywise making breakfast.

"Ah! Just in time, sweetie. Breakfast is done, your still early so eat alot." Mama pennywise says,scooping blood-fried eggs onto my plate.I sit down at the dinner table,my dead beat dad, my mom and me.My dad starts to scrape his fork against the plate like always.I always hated my dad,he was always drunk and abused my mom. He was so shitty yet I need to love him, my mom says.

"RONALD SHUT THE FUCK UP!" mama pennywise yells, making dad drop his fork.(idk I just chose the name ronald💀)

                      ♡*♡∞:。.。 at school。.。:∞♡*♡

    I step on the stairs of IT HIGH,watching crowds of people bustle through the halls and stairs.I twirl my red, hot Cheeto puff, curly hair in my red painted fingers,really hoping for the best.I step into the halls,eyes watching. I see some people from middle school,like bat woman and harley quinn, and.. joker.

     "Hey, penny." I glance my head towards the figure,seeing Superman.

"Hey.. Uh.. How are you?" I reply.
"Good, you?"
"Ive been better, way better."
"Well hit me up if you have problems,I'm here for ya brah."
"Will do, thanks.."
And with that, he dissapears into the crowd of people.
I observe the place and catch someone's eyes,joker.We accidentally make eye contact.. And now he's walking up to me.. What do I do!?

   ✧༺✦✮✦༻∞ authors note∞༺✦✮✦༻✧

hi hii so like that's the first chapter and uhhh it was smth💀💀 I listened to the smiths and melanie martinez while doing this shit so yeah oh n so sorry to leave u guys on a cliffhanger LMAOO but got super bored like super duper bored lol

11-22-2023
Wrd count-543‼️